FS: 09 ******** ACR Graphite w Black center band and red drivers stripe

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 09 ******** ACR is up for sale. Great car. I'm looking forward to getting into a race series if my budget allows it. This beautiful one owner ACR with clear title (never wrecked) has 608 RWHP with tons of upgrades and extras including 2010 ACRX trans, DCP heads & intake, ACR-X shocks, OS Giken diff, 3.55 gears, Belinger race exhaust, Mopar PCM, Arrow close-out panel, extra canards, Racetech seat, Sparco belts, fire system, Grail lightweight battary, etc etc etc. One of the nicest in the country, of course, has expected track patina. I have all the take off parts except heads, intake. More history and info on my FB page here http://www.facebook.com/viperracing and of course my build posts (search Boxer12) gallery where I have documented pretty much the entire history http://gallery.viperclub.org/showgallery.php/ppuser/25601/username/boxer12. Please feel free to email me with any questions, but don't ask me to add up the cost of what I spent to build this car. I might be persuaded to give the new owner some driving & track day instruction if interested. Yes, the car is also listed on Ebay and has bidding and lots of watchers. If you want it, I suggest you act quickly.

http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=6553&title=09-********-acr&cat=60.

You must be registered for see images attach

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boxer, saw it on ebay the other day (I'm watching too), great car with all the right stuff. GLWS Mike

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Mike, it would look great in the garage next to your red one. Imagine the envy that would create, including me! LOL

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great color combo, ViperX and another SoCal guy have the same colors, always admire seeing them and hard to see tire marks too! Do wish I had your diff, trans, seat, fire system, etc.

GLWS

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may sound odd... But I was just nappin and woke up from a dream...
This car was definitely in it. It was parked in the basement of a house I bought and for sale. Maybe it's a sign.. LOL

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why no asking price? seems like it would make it easier for someone to decide if they were interested or not.

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing that out. I have over $125k invested and did all the upgrade installs myself. Car has dyno'd at 608 rwhp. Asking $85,900.

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does the Arrow closeout panel do for performance? Sorry for the dumb question, but I just see it from the top and it sure looks pretty but the only function I can see is to keep the warm air from coming down onto the rad, like those ancient McDLT ads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32