1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 09 Hardcore ACR Graphite w Black center band and red drivers stripe

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by Boxer12, May 1, 2013.

1. Boxer12

Boxer12 Viper Owner

My 09 Hardcore ACR is up for sale. Great car. I'm looking forward to getting into a race series if my budget allows it. This beautiful one owner ACR with clear title (never wrecked) has 608 RWHP with tons of upgrades and extras including 2010 ACRX trans, DCP heads & intake, ACR-X shocks, OS Giken diff, 3.55 gears, Belinger race exhaust, Mopar PCM, Arrow close-out panel, extra canards, Racetech seat, Sparco belts, fire system, Grail lightweight battary, etc etc etc. One of the nicest in the country, of course, has expected track patina. I have all the take off parts except heads, intake. More history and info on my FB page here http://www.facebook.com/viperracing and of course my build posts (search Boxer12) gallery where I have documented pretty much the entire history http://gallery.viperclub.org/showgallery.php/ppuser/25601/username/boxer12. Please feel free to email me with any questions, but don't ask me to add up the cost of what I spent to build this car. I might be persuaded to give the new owner some driving & track day instruction if interested. Yes, the car is also listed on Ebay and has bidding and lots of watchers. If you want it, I suggest you act quickly.

http://classifieds.viperclub.org/showproduct.php?product=6553&title=09-hardcore-acr&cat=60.

2011MidO0035.JPG

2. redtanrt10

redtanrt10 Viper Owner

Boxer, saw it on ebay the other day (I'm watching too), great car with all the right stuff. GLWS Mike

3. Boxer12

Boxer12 Viper Owner

Thanks Mike, it would look great in the garage next to your red one. Imagine the envy that would create, including me! LOL

4. redtanrt10

redtanrt10 Viper Owner

Great color combo, ViperX and another SoCal guy have the same colors, always admire seeing them and hard to see tire marks too! Do wish I had your diff, trans, seat, fire system, etc.

GLWS

5. Boxer12

Boxer12 Viper Owner

Would love to see this car go to an active club member.

6. ACRucrazy

ACRucrazy Enthusiast

This may sound odd... But I was just nappin and woke up from a dream...
    This car was definitely in it. It was parked in the basement of a house I bought and for sale. Maybe it's a sign.. LOL

7. jpa99acr

jpa99acr Enthusiast

Why no asking price? seems like it would make it easier for someone to decide if they were interested or not.

8. Boxer12

Boxer12 Viper Owner

Thanks for pointing that out. I have over $125k invested and did all the upgrade installs myself. Car has dyno'd at 608 rwhp. Asking $85,900.

9. chorps

chorps Enthusiast

What does the Arrow closeout panel do for performance? Sorry for the dumb question, but I just see it from the top and it sure looks pretty but the only function I can see is to keep the warm air from coming down onto the rad, like those ancient McDLT ads.

10. Boxer12

Boxer12 Viper Owner

The Arrow Racing closeout keeps the hot air off the radiator from entering the intake area.

11. chorps

chorps Enthusiast

Thanks...I will keep that in mind when I'm doing a tour of the Arrow facilities this summer. :2tu: