FS: 96 Blue/White GTS engine just rebuilt

RayG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Just got back from Tator's with over $40,000 in receipts. (no that is not a misprint) Full engine rebuild, front bumper and side pods repainted, two coats of ceramic. 3.45 gears, belanger headers, brand new Corsa exhaust, brand new Pilot Super Sport tires, Eradispeed brake rotors, 52,000 miles on the odometer. Loose items that will come with the car include a Paxton Novi 2000 and a custom Hogan sheetmetal intake. Chuck Tator recommended putting the supercharger back on after the new engine rebuild was broken in after 1000 miles. Also has blue with white stripes painted Autoform front splitter that is not on the car yet. (brand new in box) Not looking to sell the parts right now. No accidents. If I keep the car maybe I will sell the parts or maybe I will put the supercharger back on. Undecided but if anyone wants this for $75,000, I'll let it all go. This is substantially less than what I have invested in this car. Any pictures available on request. Car is located in Rhode Island. PM with any interest. Picture of engine is with supercharger and intake, I will upload another picture in its current condition with stock intake soon. Thank you!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RicRT