Fuel level sensors for all Gen1 and Gen2s

Viper Swag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Gen 1&2 Viper Brother and Sister,
I now have all the different fuel level sensor for the 92-95, 96 RT10, 96 to 99 GTS, 97 to 99 RT10, and 2000 to 2002 GTS and RT10. All have the correct resistance range as well. And the greatest news of all is that they are all OEM Mopar parts. I'm selling them for $100 shipped which includes the fuel pump module gasket and filter while supplies last. You will have to reuse your float. I do have a couple for sell if needed. I only accept funds via PayPal, Venmo, and CashApp. If you are seriously interested in making a purchase, please connect me and provide your name, email for PayPal and Venmo with phone number. I ship within 2 days and provide tracking information. I'm willing to ship internationally but buyer will be responsible for customs and shipping cost outside the US. You may DM me regarding any fuel level sensor questions. All parts are brand new never used. I test the units as per Viper service manual before being shipped. I can include instructions regarding the resistance range if requested.

Thank you,

Kelan Dennis
1994 RT/10
Email [email protected]
510-290-0871

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member