Garage FINALLY finished

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I got my 2010 FE, I had run out of room so had to split garages between Dodge and Ford.

The Vipers (all 7 over time) had gotten used to the old garage so the Fords went to the new detached. Thanks to various ideas/suggestions I got here.:)

Attachments

• T0002.jpg
    T0002.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 281
  • T0004.jpg
    T0004.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 261
  • T0005.jpg
    T0005.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 240
  • T0006.jpg
    T0006.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 308

Proshop

Viper Owner
Reaction score
***! Two GTs ? Now your just rubbing it in.

If by chance you ever need a organ , I call dibs !

Both your collection and their home are amazing. :2tu:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still debating how to finish my new concrete floor, it seems you went with an epoxy?
How did that work out?

BlueRush2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A different toy for every day of the week! Awesome collection and nice garage, like the floors. Feels great to finish, doesn't it? Congrats :2tu:

OP
OP
viperdrummer

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still debating how to finish my new concrete floor, it seems you went with an epoxy?
How did that work out?

My contractor, at my urging used Epoxy Coat which unlike a lot of stuff at big box stores is 100% epoxy. (I think you likely have seen it on the Garage Journal forums) I actually helped by sprinkling the flakes . It was new concrete and even so it takes prep. Old concrete, like in my attached garage, takes LOTS of prep. I had Premier Garage do that floor and it looks better.

I would not do it without flakes for both looks and skid resistance--and I would go HEAVY.