Gen-2 ACR radio delete plate wanted

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a radio delete plate for my 99 ACR. Already checked with the Wizard. The plate has no part# meaning it can't be ordered from Dodge. Thank's for any help.

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats weird..I thought they were orderable! Guess this will be as scarce as the one I am seeking for a 71 Challenger!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That does not make sense. I am restoring a old 1980 Dodge Ram Power Wagon and 90% of the parts I need from Dodge are NS1 (no longer serviced by Dodge). Of all of the parts that I was told were nop longer available, ALL of them still had part numbers and were referanceable.

To my understanding the part number never disapeared. :dunno:

Guess we learn something new every day.

Robert

OP
OP
S

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats weird..I thought they were orderable! Guess this will be as scarce as the one I am seeking for a 71 Challenger!

I am thinking the part# may have been part of a ACR delete package which may have included other ACR pieces like the fog lamp delete covers.

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a radio delete plate for my 99 ACR. Already checked with the Wizard. The plate has no part# meaning it can't be ordered from Dodge. Thank's for any help.

Just make it. take a piece of ABS, cut it to size, and goop it to the back of the trim bezel. all done. JD