1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gen 2 billet pedal assemblies. "real quality"

Discussion in 'New Products and Supplier Specials' started by ACPERFORMANCE, Oct 1, 2012.

1. ACPERFORMANCE

ACPERFORMANCE Viper Owner

Through Demand, we have made some quality billet pedal assemblies.

Stock Gen 2 gas pedals are made of cheaper plastic and can break easily. When looking at the backside of the pedals, what I am saying becomes very clear. In addition there is a spring that tensions the pedal. The pedal is held on by a pressed in pin that slides through the molded plastic. Over time, and should it need removal. These holes enlarge, and your left with a sloppy gas pedal that truly looks and is cheap.

If by change you need JUST a gas pedal, it's not attainable at the dealer. You have to purchase the whole pedal assembly at $650-$750.00. All to get the same quality pedal assembly.

We went ahead and machined our entire setup from Billet. We provide all the hardware and even make our own springs for the gas pedal.

No drilling required as all the others. Our brake and clutch pedal are a 2 piece design. With stainless fasteners and quality throughout.

Initially we are going to offer a group buy! This will only be available during this initial production of the assemblies.

All pedals are anodized black and then the face is machines off for the finished look.

Gas pedals will be available with the Following Logos :

Viper

GTS

R/T 10

We have had requests for different designs but as of now these are what we have available.

Standard Pricing $349.00

We will offer a group buy with a minimum of 10 sets for $269.00.

Todd
    [email protected]

In addition please visit our facebook page for a quick video on our Billet pedals, including showing them installed on one of our local Viper customers.

http://www.facebook.com/ACPerformance.Shop

Attached Files:

2. CEJ

CEJ Enthusiast

Nice looking pedals. Are the stock OEM rubber pads removed from the brake & clutch pedals before installing the billet covers?

3. ACPERFORMANCE

Yes. Rubber is removed.

4. Jance GTS

Jance GTS Enthusiast

Nice! My Viper is in a custom interior shop right now and we are looking at a way to create custom pedals but it looks like you have done the hard part. I would definately be interested in custom designs (something like ball milled pedals to keep it simple). Would you be able to make the clutch and brake the actually shape of the Dodge shield? And maybe slightly change the shape of the gas pedal just to make it different from the stock one?

5. ACPERFORMANCE

6. ACPERFORMANCE

7. ACPERFORMANCE

Original sneaky pete logo coming soon. CNC facility is a little behind

8. LifeIsGood

LifeIsGood Enthusiast

Sneaky Pete...I'd like to see those. :2tu:

9. Simms

Simms Enthusiast

10. Paul Hawker

Paul Hawker Enthusiast

Todd.

Spoke to Dave about the set you put on his Viper. He really loves them.

I remember having my OEM throttle pedal fall off in turn 8 at Willow. That was quite the ride.

Lots of others have had their throttle pedal come off. You can stick it right back on, but the confidence is gone.

Yours look like works of art, and are a great upgrade over the cheapie plastic stuff from Dodge.

11. ACPERFORMANCE

Paul, these pedals are really nice additions. They look nice on the computer, but you can clearly see how nice they are when they are in your hands :) Thanks for the comments.

Todd