Gen 2 Viper does a 168 mph pass with Vipair coilovers!

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a time slip from a Viper ( modified a tiny bit with Turbos, trannny etc and Vipair Aero and suspension ) that has Vipair coilovers on it

168 mph and an 8.6 sec 1/4 mile

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, that's mike's car, it's got an RSI kit, and they are planning to increase the boost now!!!, looking for the 7's!!!!

I need me a set of those coilovers!!!!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok....wait, how and what is being used here?

Cause the longer I stare at it Steve, the longer I think about it. And the longer I think about it, the longer it makes my brain hurt.

Seriously, how on earth with that wheel/tire/aero setup does a Viper run a 8.609@168 mph?

For a TT Viper, 8's and high 160 traps are very possible perhaps a different wheel and tire setup...but that aero....and it's in the staging lanes. LOL

That time slip has to be the dragster. :smirk:

--RS

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, that's mike's car, it's got an RSI kit, and they are planning to increase the boost now!!!, looking for the 7's!!!!

I need me a set of those coilovers!!!!

Actually, It's KEITH's car, but... he has a friend named Mike.

The Car is NOT AN RSI build, it used to be a UGR car with a Proline built engine,

Now it is a custom build, built by Keith, all the UGR stuff was removed,

I think it is making north of 1600 RWHP and that slip is its third time down the track

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok....wait, how and what is being used here?

Cause the longer I stare at it Steve, the longer I think about it. And the longer I think about it, the longer it makes my brain hurt.

Seriously, how on earth with that wheel/tire/aero setup does a Viper run a 8.609@168 mph?

For a TT Viper, 8's and high 160 traps are very possible perhaps a different wheel and tire setup...but that aero....and it's in the staging lanes. LOL

That time slip has to be the dragster. :smirk:

--RS

I Don't know about that, LOL

just see if you count over 8 seconds once the lights change

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHor1KoIr_Q&feature=youtu.be

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTSR-001...I sent you a PM on the alley. Not TT related, but i was wondering if you had a price.

On a related note, love watching that viper 1/4 mile pass with that side camera view. I should go change my pants now

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456