Gen 4 Heads & Intake 700r

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Developed on our Super Flow Bench we at Bad Boyzz Garage are proud to announce our Generation 4 =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= Dodge Viper Race Ported Cylinder Head & Intake Manifold Package. Chrysler has really nailed this cylinder head design with their high flow intake & exhaust ports along with an extremely efficient combustion chamber. Focusing our efforts on high speed air quality & velocity, valve and seat angles we were able to achieve our improvements. Combined with our extensively ported intake manifold, ACRX Headers, Sportsman competition light weight high trq clutch / flywheel assembly & Mopar's Venom controller this package makes for one extremely fast Viper!!

=VIPER GEN 4 RACE PORTED CYLINDER HEADS= $2,695.00
:Inspect, clean & prep cylinder head & valve train components
:port relieved intake & exhaust runners
:Reworked intake & exhaust bowls
:Valve seats & throats re-worked (race multi-angle intake & exhaust)
:Race multi-angle valve job (intake & exhaust)
:Surface decked
:Valve tips set to factory specs
:New Viper valve guide seals installed
:Viper springs, retainers & keepers re-intalled & set to factory specs

=VIPER GEN 4 RACE PORTED INTAKE= $1,195.00
:Extensively ported intake runners & radius

=DODGE VIPER ACRX HEADERS= $2,795.00
:304 stainless steel (U.S.)
:Long tube straight through design
:1 3/4" primary tubes
:5 into 1 race merge
:3" collectors
:Turnouts with metal high flow cats
:Finished pipe 2.5" or 3"

=BBG SPORTSMAN COMPETITION CLUTCH / FlYWHEEL= $2,045.00
:Light weight high trq
:T6061 Billet with .250 steel insert
:Twin disc design
:2400 lb diaphram style pressure plate
:Friction materials (300 organic high performance / 900 series sintered iron competiton)
:Factory pedal feel
:1000 trq rated

=MOPAR VENOM CONTROLLER= $1,195.00
:pART NUMBER P5155254AB

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact us & our distributors directly. Thanks for your consideration!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
3951 Developement Drive Unit #9
Sacramento, CA 95838
[email protected]
(916) 505-9026

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER= :usa:

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great Toddy good luck with the sale.

Thanks FLATOUT, much appreciated!

Are the heads and intake runner prices the cost to do it on the customers parts, or bought outright?

99 R/T,

Prices are for Machine Work only. Core charge will apply if we supply Cylinder Heads & Intakes for exchange. Currently we have clients sending us their Viper parts and please note that our turn around time is among the Industries Best (7 - 10) business days plus shipping. After many hours of R&D developement on our Gen 4 program, we are now ready to port & machine our designs.

Thanks,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great. Approximately how much would I have to pay a Viper Tech to install everything but the clutch and flywheel? Thanks

DPViper,

Our Gen 4 cylinder head, lower intake & ACRX header package would typically take 20-24 hours from a high quality Viper Facility such as Woodhouse Motorsports , Archer Racing or inhouse at BBG. The work is pretty straight forward, however Vipers tend to take more time because of fitment, aligment & heat cycle procedures which are necessary in doing a solid build.

Just curious if the porting is done by hand or CNC?

FastGuy68,

Our Viper cylinder heads & intakes are completely hand ported in combination with our custom ground carbide insert tooling to achieve our multi-angle valve seat profiles. We utilize full machine shop technology including a SuperFlow Bench throughout our process.

Thanks for your questions.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm definitely considering the Ported Intake.

Have you ever dyno'd just the Intake before/after to see what kind of gains you're getting?

Thanks.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodhouse just installed a ported intake from BBG and reported 24hp gain on an ACR. It was posted on the Woodhouse Motorsports Facebook page.

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Current projects: BBG 700R

Last night at the machine shop. Rough out process of our Gen 4 Viper lower intake & freshly disassembled heads ready hit the port table & Super Flow bench.

Just in the UPS yesterday morning from a prominent client. Next in line for the bench.

One of our displays at our New Facility.

Please feel free to contact us & our distributors directly with any questions on your performance builds.

Thanks for your consideration.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
Sacramento, Ca 95838
(916)505-9026

[email protected]

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to let everyone in the Viper Nation know that we at BAD BOYZZ GARAGE are working on a new design element for the Gen 4 Viper's intake system. We are currently manufacturing our Proto-types & should be into testing late Feburary early March.

As soon as we have project fully tested & are confident that it will produce power only then will we go into production.

We at BBG are hard at work in the Garage on our R&D projects to produce high quality performance parts for your Dodge Viper!

Thanks for your consideration.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
Sacramento, Ca 95838
(916)505-9026
[email protected]

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hows about a "teaser" pic? 700 H.P. has my name written all over it!! :D

FastGuy68,

First off let me compliment you on your 2009' ACR ********, because that set-up in your color sceme is a mean looking Snake!

I will post priliminary (spy) photos as soon as we're done machining. I will tell you that my father who past away 15 years ago was doing this on his Hot Rods way back in the 60's & 70's when he worked at the General Motors Plant in Fremont, Ca ( commuting 230 miles a day to work in his Fiat with shaved heads & high lift camshaft).

My Papp's helped build the old Fremont Drag Strip (for those who go that far back in time on the Racing Heritage in California) & would bracket race his 390CI 1966' Ford Fairlane & his full raced tunnel rammed 327CI 1958' Chevy Pick-up in which both engines he ran this modification with good results, including his little daily driver (the Fiat).

We're not re-creating the wheel on this project, we're going back to the basics of good old air flow technology & applying it to the modern computerized Snake! If yields solid results we'll be including this upgrade standard on our Race Port Intake & Race Port Cylinder Head packages. Developement is an evolution & we just need to make sure we have it correct (increased power)!

Thanks,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE,INC.
Toddy

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess I'll wait for your results on the Intake? Don't want to do it twice.

Any ETA on the new set up(1 month; mid-year; next year)?

****Nevermind. Saw you other post in this section about the Intake. Just be sure to let us know when it's ready!:D

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FastGuy68,

First off let me compliment you on your 2009' ACR ********, because that set-up in your color sceme is a mean looking Snake!

I will post priliminary (spy) photos as soon as we're done machining. I will tell you that my father who past away 15 years ago was doing this on his Hot Rods way back in the 60's & 70's when he worked at the General Motors Plant in Fremont, Ca ( commuting 230 miles a day to work in his Fiat with shaved heads & high lift camshaft).

My Papp's helped build the old Fremont Drag Strip (for those who go that far back in time on the Racing Heritage in California) & would bracket race his 390CI 1966' Ford Fairlane & his full raced tunnel rammed 327CI 1958' Chevy Pick-up in which both engines he ran this modification with good results, including his little daily driver (the Fiat).

We're not re-creating the wheel on this project, we're going back to the basics of good old air flow technology & applying it to the modern computerized Snake! If yields solid results we'll be including this upgrade standard on our Race Port Intake & Race Port Cylinder Head packages. Developement is an evolution & we just need to make sure we have it correct (increased power)!

Thanks,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE,INC.
Toddy

Toddy,

Small world, I used to live just up the hill from the NUMMI plant in Fremont. Matter of fact one of my neighbors (before he lost his house) was MC Hammer! Even stranger is the fact that I worked litterally next door to the old Fremont Drag Strip on Boscell Rd. at the Fremont PG&E yard.
Thanks for the comments on my choice of Viper color!

Mike

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess I'll wait for your results on the Intake? Don't want to do it twice.

Any ETA on the new set up(1 month; mid-year; next year)?

****Nevermind. Saw you other post in this section about the Intake. Just be sure to let us know when it's ready!:D

Hamrhead,

This component will be a bolt on, not a machine design change in our race port intakes or cylinder heads. If your looking to add our intake to your Snakes V10 please feel confident that you too will be able to take advantage of our future products (modular-baby)! We should be testing with in 30 days. If good, then we go into production immediatley.

Thanks,
Toddy

Toddy,

Small world, I used to live just up the hill from the NUMMI plant in Fremont. Matter of fact one of my neighbors (before he lost his house) was MC Hammer! Even stranger is the fact that I worked litterally next door to the old Fremont Drag Strip on Boscell Rd. at the Fremont PG&E yard.
Thanks for the comments on my choice of Viper color!

Mike

Mike,

Sure is a small world! What's even funnier is that I'm working on CNC project for one of the major Utility Companies. Go figure? I bet you heard some loud parties living in the Oakland Hills (Hammer Time - Can't Touch This).

Toddy

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.

FastGuy68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,

I bet you heard some loud parties living in the Oakland Hills (Hammer Time - Can't Touch This).

Toddy

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.

Man- you wouldn't beleive some of the stuff we saw and heard! One of his body guards was trying to get me to sell him my Cobra at the time. They were living large till the mid 90's!

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few photos of a fresh set of our Viper Gen 4 =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= 700R Race Port Intake & Cylinder Head Packages for one of our prominent distributors Woodhouse Motorsports (MJ).

We appreciate the opportunity to work on such nice projects. Please feel free to contact us & our distributors directly for your performance upgrades.

Thanks for your consideration!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
Sacramento, Ca 95838
(916) 505-9026
[email protected]

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOT OFF THE BENCH!! For one of our high end distributors. Excuse the photos please, I'm the shipping dude today so I took these with my IPhone. I will have better photos to follow.

To whom these are going to, Enjoy Your Snakes Power! We appreciate the opportunity to work on what we feel is the best automobile avaliable today, the Dodge Viper.

Please feel free to contact us & our distributors directly to schedule time for your set on the Flow Bench.

Thanks,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

Dodge Viper Gen 4 Race Port Cylinder Heads - BBG 700R

Intake Runner - Port Relieved with Multi-angle Race Valve Seat

Exhaust Port - Port Relieved with Multi-angle Race Valve Seat

Dodge Viper Gen 4 Race Port Lower Intake

=BAD BOYZZ SERIES= Performance Division

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to let everyone in the Viper Nation know that we at BAD BOYZZ GARAGE are working on a new design element for the Gen 4 Viper's intake system. We are currently manufacturing our Proto-types & should be into testing late Feburary early March.

As soon as we have project fully tested & are confident that it will produce power only then will we go into production.
ETA Update on this? :D

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hamrhead,

Should have prototypes off to the dyno by mid april. Thanks for your inquiry, we're busy on the flow bench & are scheduling time for the mill.:2tu:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just finishing up our latest Project ACR ******** Style for FastGuy68! :D We are going to the dyno shorlty to verify his ACR's power gains and will get back to all on our results.

BBG 700R Intake Runners

BBG 700R Intake Runners

BBG 700R Intake Runners

BBG 700R Exhaust Ports

BBG1299.JPG

BBG 700R Exhaust Ports

BBG 700R Exhaust Ports

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're just finishing up another fun project with a great client FastGuy68!! Next stop the Dynojet.:cool:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are working on several key projects, so dyno numbers will be avaliable soon. Our appraoch on our cylinder head & intake manifold development is to produce repeatable consistant power.

Thanks for your interest.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toddy, do you have a core-exchange program for the Upper/lower intake manifold? Asking for a friend that's not on the site, but doesn't want his car down for a long period of time. Thanks!

Jason

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toddy, do you have a core-exchange program for the Upper/lower intake manifold? Asking for a friend that's not on the site, but doesn't want his car down for a long period of time. Thanks!

Jason

Hi Jason,

Yesterday I picked up my Gen 4 from Toddy's shop (installed a racing diff with 3.55's, safety wired bolts, pinned seals, micro polished gears, OS Giken, painted black with BBG's ARP bolt and fastener kit). I almost wanted to mount it on the wall instead of having it under the car, it came out so nice.

While at his shop I saw at least three Gen 4 intake manifolds sitting on the shelf ready to go. You may want to give him a call at 916-505-9026 and discuss your friends need to avoid downtime. He may not have seen this thread as he was pretty busy building ACR-X clutches for the Dodge Viper Cup race series but he always has his phone with him. Your friend will not be dissapointed with the quality of his work or service.

Cheers,
George

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jason

Malu59RT,

I currently have in stock new Gen 4 Viper Intakes to purchase out right for owners who want to retain their original equipment and high quality cores for our exchange program. At BBG we take pride in delivering the highest quality race ported intakes to our clients and distributors.

Thanks for your consideration & please feel free to contact us directly with any question you may have..

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy Gomez - President
(916) 505-9026
[email protected]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave