Gen 4 heads on Gen 2 Block

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who has done it. I've "heard" of it being done, but I can't find any info on it. What needs to be done to make the heads fit?

Thanks in advance.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be out of the loop on this, but I don't think it's possible and I've never heard of it being done... It would be a heck of a lot easier to just go with some Greg Good heads, or do the Stryker setup.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what he said.

but if youre stuck wanting to do it, call greg good about it. i bet he would know

OP
OP
V

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be out of the loop on this, but I don't think it's possible and I've never heard of it being done... It would be a heck of a lot easier to just go with some Greg Good heads, or do the Stryker setup.

Both do not flow as well as a ported Gen 4 head.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a stryker doesnt flow as well as the gen4 ?

what are the flow numbers on the gen4's ?

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe he means the combination of ported gen iv heads with ported gen iv intake is a better combo than the others with gen ii intake. I remember reading Greg Good posting something about there being serious potential out of gen iv heads. I wonder what would be involved if the heads did fit to attach the gen iv intake as well.

Nyoka

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Arrow has a GEN II to GEN IV conversion package using easily adapted GEN IV heads.