Gen 5 acr style carbon brake kit done

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Well I finally got around to finishing the 15.5" front 6 piston carbon brake kit.
I will be testing it out at PBIR on October 10
Big thanks to Tony Watley at Deviate Motoring for a great deal on the Forgestar F14 wheels 19x10 & 19x12 in Matte Black
I was able to fit a 305/30 ZR 19 in the front
I will get some better pictures after I clean the car this weekend
Thanks
Wayne
You must be registered for see images attach

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I laugh because my husband's friends by me vader gifts for Christmas and call me vader. I can't imagine for the life of me why. I'm so dang nice:rolaugh:

You are without a doubt the most intriguing woman in the Viper community....

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I laugh because my husband's friends by me vader gifts for Christmas and call me vader. I can't imagine for the life of me why. I'm so dang nice:rolaugh:
Women by there very nature have a dark side, the trick is not to fully accept and practice the dark side

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Women by there very nature have a dark side, the trick is not to fully accept and practice the dark side
Its really all in good fun. Admittedly I do have dark tendencies. I tend to tell it like it is the subtlety of a bull in a China cabinet. Most people who know me would
agree with that. I also have a wicked sense of humor that gets me into trouble with my Ole man. Lol he is more serious. I So that being said I guess I dabble
In the dark side. :D

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would party at Gina's house ANY DAY. I guarantee the $hit would be top shelf, and the criminal legal advice would be exemplary. The after party would blow your mind.....

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I think we need to stay on topic

Sorry for starting the misdirection

dsevo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any updates? And curious about an approximate overall cost for the swap? I assume this swap was done using OEM parts? I want an ACR, but I would consider other Vipers if I could get the CC brakes.

OP
OP
JETSTAR

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Any updates? And curious about an approximate overall cost for the swap? I assume this swap was done using OEM parts? I want an ACR, but I would consider other Vipers if I could get the CC brakes.

About $15,000.00

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4