Gen 5 Wheels (5 Spoke)

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't they have at least ground that off so nobody found out about it?

.........now for further comparison, where are the C7 wheels made?

and is that why they are making the new Viper wheels lighter? ....-to reduce shipping costs?

:rolleyes:

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man you guys will complain about anything related to this car at all.

It's not that it is something wrong, SRT/Dodge obviously must buy there for price/quality/weight etc.

I think the G3/4 5 Spokes are/were made by Alcoa presumably in the US.

I don't think any Viper wheel since those have been made state side but I am not sure.

The 6 Spokes, Razors, H spokes, and new 5 Spoke Rattlers all look to made in Taiwan by SAI.

The ACR SideWinder 1's and 2's, along with the race wheels on the new GTS'R's are made in Japan.

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the wheels on the vipers have been made in Asia Since the beginning.. no surrprize. most vette wheels are also..

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not that it is something wrong, SRT/Dodge obviously must buy there for price/quality/weight etc.

I think the G3/4 5 Spokes are/were made by Alcoa presumably in the US.

I don't think any Viper wheel since those have been made state side but I am not sure.

The 6 Spokes, Razors, H spokes, and new 5 Spoke Rattlers all look to made in Taiwan by SAI.

The ACR SideWinder 1's and 2's, along with the race wheels on the new GTS'R's are made in Japan.
I wasn't referencing you in my post :)

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the wheels on the vipers have been made in Asia Since the beginning.. no surrprize. most vette wheels are also..

No.....Alcoa were making them right along side of some Lamborghini wheels....the plant was about 20 minutes from me and I knew a few people that worked there. The 5spokes I'm talking about

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235