GEN I and GEN II NOS OEM parts available.

PHL96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have various GEN I and GEN II NOS OEM parts available as well as some lightly used items.

Please inquire if you are in need of something.

swegyptian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could use a water pump and thermostat for a 2000, and maybe a factory air box if you have one laying around. Mine has a bunch of broken clips.

x2nervisx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not in need of anything in particular but I am always looking for spares. Do you have a list of parts that you have for sale new and used? Anything aftermarket?

OP
OP
P

PHL96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To SWEGYPTIAN - I am sorry but I do not have any mechanical parts. Most of what I have are body, lots of interior, wheels/caps, some lighting parts and some mics items.

To X2nervisx - I do not have a list but please see above. The only aftermarket item that I have is a set of Vipermania hard windows for GEN I cars. The rest are all NOS OEM. Are you looking for anything in particular?

swegyptian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To SWEGYPTIAN - I am sorry but I do not have any mechanical parts. Most of what I have are body, lots of interior, wheels/caps, some lighting parts and some mics items.

To X2nervisx - I do not have a list but please see above. The only aftermarket item that I have is a set of Vipermania hard windows for GEN I cars. The rest are all NOS OEM. Are you looking for anything in particular?
No worries, any chance you have a third brake light for a GTS? I’d also be interested in a radio surround, and any interior parts that might be cognac.

OP
OP
P

PHL96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I do have both items. They are both brand new in their original packing. BTW, the radio surround/bezel is black.

OP
OP
P

PHL96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To sheppga1

Attachments

• 1593B7EB-C36E-4A84-813D-4CD325CBF8BB.jpeg
    1593B7EB-C36E-4A84-813D-4CD325CBF8BB.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 37
  • B58088BC-97D8-4B64-9331-C3367128F86C.jpeg
    B58088BC-97D8-4B64-9331-C3367128F86C.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 37

Ryan H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could use a driver seat for my 2000 RT/10 black seat, both front fog lights, factory soft top bag, rear window or a seal. Thanks.

OP
OP
P

PHL96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good afternoon,
I do have a couple of choices for you. I have a set of GEN II seats in black in excellent condition or I do have a new seat cover in black. Another member has expressed interests in the seat set but no deal has been completed as of yet.

Unfortunately I do not have the other items that you are seeking. You mentioned a seal? Can you please elaborate to which seal.

VolsTN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a driver and a passenger trim piece. The piece that sits in between the black door hand trim bezel and the door panel. I’ve added a picture from another car with the same color interior.

Attachments

• 7F6502F4-648E-45F6-AF9C-D88E806EEE28.png
    7F6502F4-648E-45F6-AF9C-D88E806EEE28.png
    513.5 KB · Views: 8
OP
OP
P

PHL96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a driver and a passenger trim piece. The piece that sits in between the black door hand trim bezel and the door panel. I’ve added a picture from another car with the same color interior.
I m sorry but I do not have the part that you are looking for. I do have a complete passenger side door panel available though.

consonaut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,
i´m looking for a driverside airbag, as well for the hood release (two cables and handle) as well for a right frontlight. 2001 Viper GTS (gen.2)

Can you have a look if you have the items in your stock...

Best regards, Gilles-Michel (i´m based in Berlin, Germany)

OP
OP
P

PHL96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,
i´m looking for a driverside airbag, as well for the hood release (two cables and handle) as well for a right frontlight. 2001 Viper GTS (gen.2)

Can you have a look if you have the items in your stock...

Best regards, Gilles-Michel (i´m based in Berlin, Germany)

Good afternoon,
I m sorry but I do not have the parts that you are looking for. I have mostly body panels, wheels/caps and interior pieces but no mechanical items. For the air bag and headlight you may be able to find them at X2 builders. They seem to have a pretty good stock of mechanical parts.
Take care

DickDavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen 1 door handle trim pieces. Do you have the plastic pieces that trim out the rectangular hole for the door handle/door open handles?

OP
OP
P

PHL96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen 1 door handle trim pieces. Do you have the plastic pieces that trim out the rectangular hole for the door handle/door open handles?
I m sorry but I do not have that trim piece. The closest that I do have is a new passenger door panel.

OP
OP
P

PHL96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me double check tomorrow that the door panel that I have is indeed gray. Will message you then with pics.
I m so sorry but after checking i actually have a new grey DRIVER side door panel instead of the passenger side that I had thought that I had.

OP
OP
P

PHL96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I only have GEN II dashes. Are you looking for any other GEN I parts?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RT-10 Speedster