GEN I and GEN II NOS OEM parts available.

OP
OP
P

PHL96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have wheel center caps for a 2000 ?
I have quite a few NOS Gen II center caps. Please message me separately with a picture of your wheel’s finish so I can make sure that that caps match.

rt10guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi, I have a brand new, never used NOS OEM tonneau cover for the Gen1 Viper.

rt10guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don’t know if My answer to Sirvelonodnard was posted. I have a OEM NOS tonneau cover for a Gen1 Viper. Pictures available upon request.

les filous 68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
J'ai diverses pièces OEM GEN I et GEN II NOS disponibles ainsi que des articles légèrement utilisés.

Veuillez demander si vous avez besoin de quelque chose.
Bonjour

avez-vous le troisième feu stop, le central, pour une Viper RT10.
Je vous remercie d'avance
Bonne journée à vous tous depuis la France.

OP
OP
P

PHL96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the windows zippered pop in's, if so can you send a photo?
Are you inquiring about stock windows or the aftermarket Vipermania windows? The Vipermania windows have found a new home a while back. However, I do have a set of nearly new stock windows.

LarryJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok thats probably a fair price but I was just going to play around with dressing it up and wanted to leave my original alone incase I ***** it up so 200 is a little out of my range. I think 100 is more like what i was looking to spend so I guess I'll wait and see if a used one comes up on ebay.... Is that a chin guard in the picture? Blue and white wont work for me but if you have any others let me know, I'd be interested. And thats got me wondering what other parts that i forgot existed you have. Do you have a list??

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok thats probably a fair price but I was just going to play around with dressing it up and wanted to leave my original alone incase I ***** it up so 200 is a little out of my range. I think 100 is more like what i was looking to spend so I guess I'll wait and see if a used one comes up on ebay.... Is that a chin guard in the picture? Blue and white wont work for me but if you have any others let me know, I'd be interested. And thats got me wondering what other parts that i forgot existed you have. Do you have a list??
No List. Just post them up when I can.

OP
OP
P

PHL96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for Gen 2 ACR wheels. A full set or maybe singles, depending I what I can locate.

Thanks
Good afternoon,
Unfortunately, I do not have any GEN II ACR wheels available. I currently only have new sets of “regular” GEN I and II wheels available.

Steve Morris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have various GEN I and GEN II NOS OEM parts available as well as some lightly used items.

Please inquire if you are in need of something.
Do you happen to have this piece of trim for a gen 1?

Attachments

• 7F3A63B7-C2E8-42D9-8D9D-92A2A76CE249.jpeg
    7F3A63B7-C2E8-42D9-8D9D-92A2A76CE249.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 1
OP
OP
P

PHL96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have a factory alpine head unit and front speakers for a ‘99? Thanks!
Mark,
I am sorry but I do not have any electronics or engine parts. What I have are some exterior parts, wheels and a fair bit of interior parts.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
94 Tom