Gen v as predicted , price drops!!!!!!!!

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have access to an SRT 2014 Viper, nav and sidewinder wheels, 8100 miles. MFG buyback and now has a new engine. SoCar car out of Hemet.

$60K if anyone is interested.

engine go boom so it's now got a new one.

I got not dog in the fight just passing on info.

Contact me if interested.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want a new one for $59,995. Get back to me when you can follow through with your promises son.

Mark1107

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That isn't a price drop. It's a fire sale for a defective car. Non buyback cars still go 70-90k

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That isn't a price drop. It's a fire sale for a defective car. Non buyback cars still go 70-90k

WANTED is a GenV troll of the highest order.

You must be registered for see images attach

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think that WANTED is just a troll, who enjoys p!ssing on Gen V Viper owners; you can tell by the tone of his/her posts on this and the other club forum. Not a person that one would enjoy hanging out with.

However, this sale does make me wonder why people would think that a 2013 Viper with a brand new 2016 engine in it would be worth less than a 2013 with an engine of unknown pedigree.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that WANTED is just a troll, who enjoys p!ssing on Gen V Viper owners; you can tell by the tone of his/her posts on this and the other club forum. Not a person that one would enjoy hanging out with.

Ditto on that! At the NY Auto show.

Last edited: