Gen V seats in our cars.....

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is wondering, as I have been for months since I saw the interior at the NYC Gala, the new Gen V seats will fit in our cars. Well that's with custom brackets made just like the Gen III and IV seats, that's good news if you wish to upgrade. I saw and sat in the Gen V this past weekend and I felt like I was in a.... :bonker: hate to say.... Ferrari. These seats are F'ing amazing. Two engineers told me they will fit if we can make brackets. I know what my next project is... :headbang:

Last edited:

Tagoo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have also been dreaming about a set of those seats in my car. I have tried to find info at the Sabelt website, but no luck. Thanks for the info. Now to find a pair for sale...

slowfrc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's good news. Now for the real important news, what would a set of gen 5 seats run from dodge, 6k?

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wait until a few weeks after the first deliveries then look on wrecked exotics, unfortunately.

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already put my order in with KNG SNKE for the first Gen V he parts out.

Sounds like there would be a market for one of our vendors to develop an adapter bracket..... HINT, HINT.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's good news. Now for the real important news, what would a set of gen 5 seats run from dodge, 6k?
Not sure on price but it will be up there.
Just wait until a few weeks after the first deliveries then look on wrecked exotics, unfortunately.
I've already put my order out.
I already put my order in with KNG SNKE for the first Gen V he parts out.

Sounds like there would be a market for one of our vendors to develop an adapter bracket..... HINT, HINT.
Thanks Doc, great way to steal all my ideas. Now go get your car fixed and stop wasting my time.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes they are very nice looking in the fancy GenV interior but i think they'd clash with the raw/minimalistic Gen1/2 interior.

Also, i'd rather have a more functional aftermarket seat for a fraction of the price.(corbeau, cobra, recaro, sparco, ect...)

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds cool, but Ibet you those seats would cost a fortune.

Just a quick question. Not trying to rob this thread, but does anyone know where you get the fabric viper emblems that peoiple get put on their seats?

ACR_VP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes they are very nice looking in the fancy GenV interior but i think they'd clash with the raw/minimalistic Gen1/2 interior.

Also, i'd rather have a more functional aftermarket seat for a fraction of the price.(corbeau, cobra, recaro, sparco, ect...)

+1 Can't imagine stock anymore...
You must be registered for see images attach

Tagoo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those look like Recaro Pole Position seats about $1250 each in leather plus mounting brackets. I haven't found off-the-shelf mountings that will work for a gen 2. Maybe others have.

ACR_VP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look like Recaro Pole Position seats about $1250 each in leather plus mounting brackets. I haven't found off-the-shelf mountings that will work for a gen 2. Maybe others have.

Correct with custom mounting brackets.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So VERY true as usual with new deliveries. Guys will be looking for Gen V seats, wheels, tires, etc. for their older Gens but it still will not be a Gen V