German Fest Viper Cruise April 28th

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All-

Our next big event will be on April 28th, we'll make a run up to our biggest sponsor, RSI, where we will have a tech session, tour of the shop, and have a ton of giveaways. We'll then make our way up for lunch at Meunster, TX for GermanFest.

While only some of our cars are technically German (built when owned by Daimler), Muenster is rolling out the red carpet, and hosting us in their brand new pavillion. So we'll have covered parking, and LOTS of oggling over the snakes...

We'll depart Bass Pro at Grapevine promptly at 9AM. If I don't pull off this other stop, we should wrap up around 2, if I do, around 4.

My surprise has come through, we have Eagles Canynon for lunch, kind of a tour and parade lap. Itinerary:
  1. Meet at Bass Pro shops at 9AM in Grapevine. We will leave promptly at 9, as this is a packed day
  2. Arrive at our biggest Sponsor, RSI, where you know we’ll have awesome give-aways, get a tour of the shop, and a mini-tech session, Leave RSI 11:15
  3. Go to Eagles Canyon Raceway for a tour and a few laps on the track (I’ve personally never been on the track, so I am psyched). We need to be there at noon, BTW
  4. Finish up our day in Muenster, for their GermanFest, where they have rolled out the red carpet, and put us under cover in their brand new pavilion. So we’ll have lots of questions and gawkers at the snakes. We should get there about 1:30, where we’ll have our (late, I know) lunch, but we could only do ECR at their lunch time.
The only thing this costs is lunch and gas. Please make every effort to attend, it would be really impressive to have a huge showing at these venues (especially RSI).

There is a sign-up on the website, please sign up as we need to get a count to Muenster and ECR.

Thanks!!!

Greg

Last edited:

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I'm going to be able to make it. My mechanic said he would cover for me that day. See ya'll @ Bass Pro. Art

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll join everyone for the cruise out to RSI, but head home afterward. Looking forward to visiting Will again and putting the car on the dyno.

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is going to be a great event! Greg has this one on track to be one of the best events ever. Look forward to seeing everyone there. All 3 events will be fun.

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One week to go till this event. This is going to be a great event. If you have been wanting to do an event that pretty much catered to everyone, this is the event. Visiting a great tuner and sponsor as well, going on a cruise to a relatively new road course track, and then to finish up getting to party at Germanfest up in Meunster, TX. Great food, great cars and great company! What more could you ask for!!

virginiavenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll meet you guys at RSI at 10:30. I'll see how long I can stay, won't know until the day of the event.

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I still might be able to make it. If all goes well at work today, I won't have to be there tomorrow. If I have to go in, ya'll will pass within 1 block of me. I work in Bridgeport. Art

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great time!! I lost count, but I think we had around 30 cars. Thanks Greg for planning such a fun day. Art

cycloneGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This event was top notch for a monthly meeting. Thanks to RSI for being a great sponsor of our club, and to Greg and the other officers for coordinating all of this.
You must be registered for see images attach