Gettin' warm in Chicago!

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What a freakin' great day to be off work. Got a BIG jump on getting her ready for the roads today. How about you all? When are you waking up yours?

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• DSC01648.jpg
    DSC01648.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 5
OP
OP
D

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice, I haven't had mine out since Nov. I'm getting my new PS2s mounted tomorrow, and the way the weather was today will make it hard to wait another second.

Steve- good to hear. I only had about 6 weeks of driving time when I first got her, looking forward to a LONG driving season.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was 61 degrees in Ohio yesterday. Almost got her out but wasn't fully confident the salt was completey washed off the roads yet... but getting close :)

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hhhmmm, I remember those days well from my lil' stint in KC - It's been in the 70s and 80s during the day for the most part down here the past few weeks...sorry!

Enjoy the ride guys!!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loving this weather. New Jeep SRT arriving from factory in a few days, just in time for clean roads and good weather. If it was like this every winter, I wouldn't be considering moving to AZ or FL. I can't take midwest weather anymore.

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loving this weather. New Jeep SRT arriving from factory in a few days, just in time for clean roads and good weather. If it was like this every winter, I wouldn't be considering moving to AZ or FL. I can't take midwest weather anymore.

Congrats on the new ride!! There's one advantage of 'global warming', right? Hope to meet you at VOI!

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score

Consider all you want, Alex, I doubt the club will let you move :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456