Go Karts, Saturday April 10th in Fredericksburg VA

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a double post from the VA/MD forum.

I have reserved the indoor go kart track in Fredericksburg VA for the VCA on Saturday April 10th at 1 pm. The reservation is for 6 to 20 people. I need at least 6 people to show to get the discount rate. The cost is two races at $18 each with a third optional for each individual. So, a minimum of $36.

The track is in Fredericksburg VA off I-95 exit 130 in the Central Park commercial area. For those familiar with the area it's in the old ice rink space. Address is below. This is the same company that owns the track in Richmond Howard sets up each year. This one is just a little closer for the northern VA and MD, DE folks.

I reserved the track for 1 pm. I'm sure we are flexible but be forewarned I95 TRAFFIC IS HORRENDOUS! Please plan accordingly. Being the weekend after Easter traffic may not be too bad; however, this is the end of spring break too, so many families may be coming back from vacation. I suggest planning alternate routes and allowing plenty of time. Central Park has a ton of stuff to do if you get here early.

If you feel like it RSVP me and I'll send you my cell phone number. I don't need RSVPs but I do need 6 guarantees. I think I have three already. Please post if you plan to attend. Thanks and good luck! :drive:

Matt

FREDERICKSBURG AIK (American Indoor Karting)
1400 Central Park Blvd
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
540-785-0222

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62