Gotta love that Jimmy guy!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy got a few items for me at VOI 10 at a fair price because I'd still love to have some memories even though I could sadly not attend myself :(, and today they arrived in the mail... all 3 packages of them!
The first one revealed a VOI X shirt plus a Belle Isle Grand Prix shirt and keychain, things like a race program, hospitality and pit walk passes, Archer Racing calendar signed by none other than Ralph Gilles and two others, table piece from one of the dinners with 4 Vipers stacked on top of one another for FREE (he asked the people at his table for permission to take it home for me :eek:), napkin ring and a Viper Club hall of fame book.
Second package contained 3 posters, a BEAUTIFUL VOI editions poster, VOI X poster and World Challenge Viper CC poster signed to my name!
Third package contained a wine glass and one of the rare mugs that were handed out.

What can I say about the guy... :headbang::2tu:

JIMMEEEEEEEEEEE FOR PRESIDENT! :usa:

Pics will follow probably this weekend, when I get home from work it already is too dark for good lighting quality.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's certainly a good guy and goes out of his way to help. It's a shame the democrats didn't pick Jimmy for presidential nominee this year. They missed out big time.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's JIMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for ya~! A good man with a kind soul! KUDOS to him for doing this for you, Willem! ~juli

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are so many other VCA members that would have done the same thing, the Viper community sticks together and helps each other out. :headbang: Thanks to the others at the table who let me take the center piece, it went to a good person. Kudo's to my sister for mailing the packages for me. Willem, I'm glad you finally received them, I was going to send you a PM to let me know when they arrived. Won't have to now. Would have liked to get you more stuff, but it wasn't in the cards. I left VOI X with so many goodies that I could share some, but most of all I left with a lifetime of great memories and met many awesome Chrysler people.

Jimmy got a few items for me at VOI 10 at a fair price because I'd still love to have some memories even though I could sadly not attend myself :(, and today they arrived in the mail... all 3 packages of them!
The first one revealed a VOI X shirt plus a Belle Isle Grand Prix shirt and keychain, things like a race program, hospitality and pit walk passes, Archer Racing calendar signed by none other than Ralph Gilles and two others, table piece from one of the dinners with 4 Vipers stacked on top of one another for FREE (he asked the people at his table for permission to take it home for me :eek:), napkin ring and a Viper Club hall of fame book.
Second package contained 3 posters, a BEAUTIFUL VOI editions poster, VOI X poster and World Challenge Viper CC poster signed to my name!
Third package contained a wine glass and one of the rare mugs that were handed out.

What can I say about the guy... :headbang::2tu:

JIMMEEEEEEEEEEE FOR PRESIDENT! :usa:

Pics will follow probably this weekend, when I get home from work it already is too dark for good lighting quality.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice job james..look at jimmy..he does this for a guy that is over seas and my friend D couldn't even pick me up toiler paper from the VOI...That punk..big ass nose..Yeah Big D...bIG ARHITHYA..MALAKA POUSTEE

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone please KICK YOTONY off the site!!! this is just a waste of reading time and makes the viper community look like jerks

JIMMYYYY Rocks!

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone please KICK YOTONY off the site!!! this is just a waste of reading time and makes the viper community look like jerks

JIMMYYYY Rocks!

Better wait with that until ViperTony has completed the photoshop assignment I gave him... you guys will crawl on the floor crying from laughter I guarantee you that :lmao::rolaugh::lmao::rolaugh::lmao:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

JIMMYYYY Rocks!

Listen aka Ron Wood look alike..How come when you seen me at the car wash a day ago I was chasing you around the vehicles and you were running like a ***** with those black Converse around.How come you ran??I was going to body slam twiggy all over that5 yellow banana..You know home boy..You think your Randy now..I really am going to slap the doo die out of you..I am your next President..Respect me fool..Or I WILL COME DOWN AGAIN ON YOU..******...

PS- WHEN WE HITTING SCORES AGAIN?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohhh You Guys Are Photoshopping??guess What..site Rules Dont Allow That..if You Do..i Will Tell The Mods..so There..take That

Please Mr Mod Can You Wave Your Big Stick And Make This All Go Away..especially That Hook Nose Greek Wanna Be Tuff Guy

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either quote me the rules or I'm calling bluff on ya :D

Ohhh You Guys Are Photoshopping??guess What..site Rules Dont Allow That..if You Do..i Will Tell The Mods..so There..take That

Please Mr Mod Can You Wave Your Big Stick And Make This All Go Away..especially That Hook Nose Greek Wanna Be Tuff Guy

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice work Jimmy..I should have asked you for something..MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN ME THE TOILET PAPER FROM THE HOTEL ROOM...

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummmm, would that have been new or used? :rolaugh: There's always VOI 11, I'm taking pre-orders now. :eater:
nice work Jimmy..I should have asked you for something..MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN ME THE TOILET PAPER FROM THE HOTEL ROOM...

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to say it once myself: Jiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Ok, it's out of my system now!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you need a used one I'm sure your friends in the VCA can donate some directly to you..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh