Great Comp Coupe and ACR Pics from weekend.

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got some great pics at the Narra event last weekend at TWS. It was unbelievable. Here are some.

picture.php
The Winner Mr Ben Keating! Top time a 1:44.9! Now that is Smokin! :drive:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy!

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics and thanks for sharing. Any pics of the SSG/black stripe SRTC in the background?

That car sat in the same spot all weekend, never moved. It was on display from ART out of Buda,TX. Great looking car with those wheels. Not sure what brand they were.

OP
OP
V

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car sat in the same spot all weekend, never moved. It was on display from ART out of Buda,TX. Great looking car with those wheels. Not sure what brand they were.

I think those two are a his and hers of some Austin part timers (they go between two states depending on weather).

Heaven? Yes I think the entire weekend was pure heaven! I still cannot wipe the smile off my face - amazing!

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score

They're HREs.

I don't know if the link will work, but A.R.T. snapped a few pics of the car after they were mounted for HREs site.

HRE Performance Wheels – Photo Gallery

If you go to their galleries and look up "dodge viper" they'll pop up.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the link and info everyone. Thats a great looking coupe. The wheels really look nice.

V

Venomiss

Great shot of them all on the speedway. Thank you for sharing!

OP
OP
V

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great shot of them all on the speedway. Thank you for sharing!

Thank you. Last few attempts I could never catch the car in frame with how fast they drive. I do find myself wishing I caught the entire group a little later on the track aligned with TWS but maybe next time. These Vipers are just so awesome and seeing them being able to run and running them is unbelievable! :drive:

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics ViperGal. Anymore of the satin black GTS? I have described many times to coworkers, that is the car I want to build, aero and a cage.. rough around the edges.. no worries about scratching paint, etc.. fantastic! Do you know who owns it? Plum Crazy CC looks good with the ol' Cuda AAR stripe theme.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62