Great music & relaxing event August 9th - Barnapoulusa!

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For about the 5th year in a row the Viper club of America Washington region has been invited to attend the big private music event of the NW, Barnapoulusa, near Echo Lake.

Special parking for the Viper Club if we can promise to at least 5 cars, so I need to get RSVPs to Lori 425-941-8774 or [email protected] as soon as possible.

We have had as many as 10 cars, this is a family event so bring your kids and play volleyball, frisbee, enjoy great food and music, check out the great machines all for the price of a small donation to NW Harvest!

===================

Some of the details are as follows:

*** Donations to the NW food harvest (dry foods and canned goods) are greatly appreciated but the event is basically free! ***

----- The message below is from the event organizer who has taken this week off work to prepare for this HUGE event! ----
Just touching bases with all of you for a reminder that we're now only a little more than 2 weeks away from 8th annual Barnapoulusa '08 and having been asked to "remind me" I'm glad to do so...saying "GET READY" cuz August 9th!

We have new bands and musicians joining in the music fest this year...we're always looking for talent and new sounds. We truly welcome back all of our veteran bands and are looking forward to the new folks...acoustic, rock, jazz...it's all good!
We'll be getting the show rolling just after noon, if you drive a classic car or ride a Harley or any cruiser do bring em out and show em off with the others. If you would like to join in with the bands please come prepared to do just that...we welcome you to join us in a couple of classic tunes that just about anyone can play - Gloria and Louie Louie! How can you pass up that offer...can't. We may have 15 guitars on stage and one harp...but it's all good. What's the Guinness record for musicians playing Louie Louie??? Hmmmm
Don't forget the NW Harvest food drive we sponsor so bring dry food goods to donate...the mo de betta. We haven't broken the 500 lb barrier yet...
Ya'll come on out now ya hear, see you then.
The barn gang

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a great event!
I would suggest to anyone that can make it, to show up.

I will not be there this year as the 9th is my birthday and I may be to drunk to drive:D

OP
OP
G

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Clint for the positive words, many have attended in the past and you are right it has been fun.

Unfortunately- I just returned from my business trip and there are only 2 weather related maybe replies, since the weather looks marginal for Saturday, unless anyone objects, I will send my regrets this year on behalf of the Washington region of the VCA.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235