Green 95 viper on Radwood for sale $20k current bid 1 day to go

BYAIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold for $25,500. The owner must have had a reserve on the car to sell it on that site, and apparently it was met or exceeded.

SteveB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No reserve required on Radwood. It's a new site that's growing, so a good place to find stuff cheap compared to BAT. Had I not just bought my first a month ago, I would have been all over that. It was in Canada, but not THAT hard to get over here. It wasn't the cleanest, but for that price I think it would have been worth the effort to bring it in from Canada. I actually liked that it was a first gen but with second gen seat belts (mounted to structure behind the seat, not the door). Well, somebody became a lucky new Viper owner :)

BYAIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No reserve required on Radwood. It's a new site that's growing, so a good place to find stuff cheap compared to BAT. Had I not just bought my first a month ago, I would have been all over that. It was in Canada, but not THAT hard to get over here. It wasn't the cleanest, but for that price I think it would have been worth the effort to bring it in from Canada. I actually liked that it was a first gen but with second gen seat belts (mounted to structure behind the seat, not the door). Well, somebody became a lucky new Viper owner :)
RadWood offers the Seller the option of using a Reserve minimum sales price, no extra cost to do so. Since it did sell there is no way to determine if a Reserve was used. Would have been nuts to put that car on a site like that without one though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unclebsd350