grrr... can't drive my Viper for a while :(

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I guess I shouldn't have joked about shooting out anyone's kneecap. I had a bad fall on some rocks, and my left knee got all torn up. Doc was amazed that nothing permanent was damaged, but I will be in some pain and crutches for about a month. :(

I guess this is like a short winter hibernation for some of you guys. :smirk:

Anyways, I'm tempted to sell my 97 red/white in light of this injury. Then get what I've always wanted... a "real" 02 red/white after I recover fully. I'm just afraid that as life happens I won't have the time to seek out another Viper. Heck, this one took me a year to find. Well, if anyone in the NorCal area wants a well maintained-garaged but moderately driven (5k mi/yr) Viper with 50k miles, custom magnesium wheels, some normal wear and tear, with a strong engine and some mods and a full nitrous system (tank taken off and never used by me)... give me a PM.

It's by no means mint, and made to be driven, not pampered... other than the engine. Makes a good starter Viper for an enthusiast, or drag/track car.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I guess I shouldn't have joked about shooting out anyone's kneecap. I had a bad fall on some rocks, and my left knee got all torn up. Doc was amazed that nothing permanent was damaged, but I will be in some pain and crutches for about a month. :(

I guess this is like a short winter hibernation for some of you guys. :smirk:

Anyways, I'm tempted to sell my 97 red/white in light of this injury. Then get what I've always wanted... a "real" 02 red/white after I recover fully. I'm just afraid that as life happens I won't have the time to seek out another Viper. Heck, this one took me a year to find. Well, if anyone in the NorCal area wants a well maintained-garaged but moderately driven (5k mi/yr) Viper with 50k miles, custom magnesium wheels, some normal wear and tear, with a strong engine and some mods and a full nitrous system (tank taken off and never used by me)... give me a PM.

It's by no means mint, and made to be driven, not pampered... other than the engine. Makes a good starter Viper for an enthusiast, or drag/track car.

How much are you asking for it??

Kevin(transamer79) is very eager to get himself in one..
His Thread: http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-g...-gts-30-35k-range-show-me-what-youve-got.html

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth