gts accesories questions

jjbondzio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know of a good webiste to find some gts accessories such as a cool viper logo shift knob, a good thick high quality car cover prefebly with the viper logo on it.

also i am looking for the door sill plates liek the one on the viper in this ebay listing, just look at the pics and you will see what i am talking about, if you know of any sites that I can get this stuff from please post in this thread, thanks.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you check with the site supporters??

Jon B. can get you anything you need. MGW has great shift knobs.

OP
OP
J

jjbondzio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any other cool websites i can check out that might be usefull. im looking for those door sill that are in that link i posted

OP
OP
J

jjbondzio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if your going to view the thread, I would appreciate some feed back

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an entire section on this site Titled:

New Products, Supplier Specials, Group Buys, & Vendor Reviews

scroll down on the main page and check er out !

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and, how could i forget the Mother List:

Viper Club of America

you'll be up ALL night going through these websites...
(atleast i was when i first purchased my GTS:))

FYI many of our vendors give discounts to VCA members:usa:

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, seriously, this dude is spaming our site trying to find some lame sidesill covers...
he's got 3 diff threads asking the same thing:omg:

OP
OP
J

jjbondzio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
really I have 3 threads, wow you really are smart there chief

V

Venomiss

So did you buy the Viper in Texas then?:dunno:Hope so!

Check out the suppliers section with every vendor listed in it with reviews.

Use the search button at the top to research whatever you need for your snake.
Please join the VCA and meet up with fellow owners in your area.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know of a good webiste to find some gts accessories such as a cool viper logo shift knob, a good thick high quality car cover prefebly with the viper logo on it.

also i am looking for the door sill plates liek the one on the viper in this ebay listing, just look at the pics and you will see what i am talking about, if you know of any sites that I can get this stuff from please post in this thread, thanks

Dude, this is not a Honda CRX forum. The guys that post here own VIPERS, so we obviously are not stupid or we wouldn't be driving these cars that most people can only drool over.

I motion to BAN your account based on your lame attempt to advertise your car for sale through this cheesy thread, which by the way is not allowed on this site.

Get lost!

OP
OP
J

jjbondzio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
people very cocky on this site, Ide like to see how yall react when you actually talk to someone face to face, anyone can be ******** when they are in front of the computer, but i doubt yall could walk the walk. thought you guys were supoose to be helpfull but from what i can tell, the majority of you people on here are just a bunch of tools that dont like to help but just talk smack. I suggest you get a life and find a different hobby other than wasting peoples time

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
people very cocky on this site, Ide like to see how yall react when you actually talk to someone face to face, anyone can be ******** when they are in front of the computer, but i doubt yall could walk the walk. thought you guys were supoose to be helpfull but from what i can tell, the majority of you people on here are just a bunch of tools that dont like to help but just talk smack. I suggest you get a life and find a different hobby other than wasting peoples time

Seriously, this is probably not the best way to get help or answers.

I think if you search around you will find that many in this group are more than helpful and quite friendly.

Change your tact and you may get a different result...

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Face to face? Are you 6-4, or a smaller fellow? :rolaugh:

Really though, most of the time the problem is the other person. In this case, that would be you.

Lighten up, learn the rules and ropes, and join the VCA.

Or try the Alley and then crawl back here and join the VCA. :)

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score

The problem lies between keyboard and chair.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456