GTSr ?

cgmaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just bought a GTSr engine and I am looking for some info on it and some parts. First any info or tips anyone has on the Caldwell development engines or GTSr engines would be of great help.

The Engine I ave is a GTSr engine but the intake is not the normal idividual throttle body setup. It looks nearly stock. The rest of the parts are factory GTSr parts. I can tell it was controled by a Motec unit from the crank trigger so I may need a wring harness if anyone has one. Also it seems like the fuel sytem was set up differently than a stock GTS.

I could use a few parts if anyone has some they want to get rid of let me know. I am looking for The tilton Clutch and bell housing setup, a Motec 800 series ECU and the wiring harness for this setup and the throttle bodies.

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Tilton bell housing and clutch set-up and will sell, but the clutch needs to be refurbished. I looked into thias and can help you get it done if interested, but its pricey...

PM me if you want more info.

Rich

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call John Horton at West Coast Viper as Kevin in his shop was the engine builder from Caldwell in his shop along with Glen who ran the Caldwell team. They can rebuild the engine, answer what you need.

OP
OP
C

cgmaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I should have pics in a few days. I hope to get out and do some racing in 2006.