Had a dream....

wartornwarhorse

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dreamt Friday night I was on my way up my favorite windy road, near lake Chabot in CA, to the target range in my wonderful black 03, I felt myself fearful of being challenged by one of the ultra go fast rice or pasta burning variety of motorcycle that frequents the road. Sure enough, my worst fear materialized, one of them things came up on my rear bumper and really wanted to go, I just wanted to amble along, and enjoy a peaceful ride, I got pretty scared at the prospect of racing one of these hellions in my dream... anyhow....

Come Sunday morning, I got onto the road, and I rounded the first left hand sweeper, at the limit, I just wanted a peaceful ride, then on the uphill straight. There they are, waiting for me, just as in the dream! A bolt of fear went through me, like a shock from a cheap toaster. I'll just amble by them and pay them no attention, I thought that would do the trick and that would be the last I saw of them.... Big, nasty, racey looking bikes they were.

Well, I round a corner and they are out of sight, how nice, I pulled it off, thinks I! When this big wild looking silver bike, with a rider in a matching leather suit and helmet, glued to my bumper... I am thinking NO! No Way, this is the dream, son of a #@$%#@!

Well somehow the aggressive action of the rider, triggered my competitive streak, so I said ok, lets go, and we went.. We went for a couple of miles, until I saw cyclists and more cars, and even a skate board luge guy coming down the hill... so I backed off, and waved the guy by me.

I was well pleased with the stunning acceleration of the Viper, coming out of the corners, and managed to just stay ahead of him in the faster areas, and actually pulled away in the corners... Through this (and I hope I have the discipline, to not do it again) I now understand much better what the Viper is all about, what an incredible machine, wow!!!! :2tu:

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dreamt Friday night I was on my way up my favorite windy road, near lake Chabot in CA, to the target range in my wonderful black 03, I felt myself fearful of being challenged by one of the ultra go fast rice or pasta burning variety of motorcycle that frequents the road. Sure enough, my worst fear materialized, one of them things came up on my rear bumper and really wanted to go, I just wanted to amble along, and enjoy a peaceful ride, I got pretty scared at the prospect of racing one of these hellions in my dream... anyhow....

Come Sunday morning, I got onto the road, and I rounded the first left hand sweeper, at the limit, I just wanted a peaceful ride, then on the uphill straight. There they are, waiting for me, just as in the dream! A bolt of fear went through me, like a shock from a cheap toaster. I'll just amble by them and pay them no attention, I thought that would do the trick and that would be the last I saw of them.... Big, nasty, racey looking bikes they were.

Well, I round a corner and they are out of sight, how nice, I pulled it off, thinks I! When this big wild looking silver bike, with a rider in a matching leather suit and helmet, glued to my bumper... I am thinking NO! No Way, this is the dream, son of a #@$%#@!

Well somehow the aggressive action of the rider, triggered my competitive streak, so I said ok, lets go, and we went.. We went for a couple of miles, until I saw cyclists and more cars, and even a skate board luge guy coming down the hill... so I backed off, and waved the guy by me.

I was well pleased with the stunning acceleration of the Viper, coming out of the corners, and managed to just stay ahead of him in the faster areas, and actually pulled away in the corners... Through this (and I hope I have the discipline, to not do it again) I now understand much better what the Viper is all about, what an incredible machine, wow!!!! :2tu:

I used to ride bikes up hwy 9 and along skyline. Been taking Viper up there lately. Actually, have passed a few bikes lately, the car handles very well in the hills.:drive:

OP
OP
W

wartornwarhorse

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No, bone stock, but I sure wanna make it louder than it is. Yea I was really surprised at how well balanced the car is, I just drive it for my daily transportation, and I mostly see the very docile side of the car. But to see and feel the other side of what they can do, just got me totally pumped, im still pumped!@!!

Disturbed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Viper is a beast, no doubt about it. But can you tame it without getting bit? That's the real question.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
You can **** a bike into corners too hot, if he's following too closely. The low pressure area behind the car will draw him along, and he may find himself in over his head in some sweepers. (I learned thius from a sport bike nut.)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth