Happy New Year

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right back at you Steve and wishing everyone a very Happy and Exciting New Year!!!! :dance:

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all!!! Let's make a pact to never, never street race. Lets also take, just a moment, before we hit the start button, to remember we are in the fastest street legal car out there--SO BE CAREFUL--no pictures this year of Viper wrecks involving VCA members.
Also thanks to all VCA members for making this the best car club out there!--Dave

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New Member ( It's about Time! )

Happy New Year...Just wanted to say that I'm excited to be a new member of VCA. I've been a life long fan of the Viper since 1994, It's been my ultimate dream car. I've always though this car was out of my reach due to the high price tag, but 3 years ago I finally realized that I could make this dream a reality. My goal was to buy my first Viper before I reached 40 ( No disrespect to all the seniors out there ). And on June 0f 2011 that dream became a reality when I purchased a Silver 2004 Gen III Viper Convertible ( 32k miles ). Since the day I bought this car it's been a dream come true. I've had the pleasure of having my car featured in Starchild Photography's 2012 Swimsuit Calender [ starchildphotography.com ]. I've also had the pleasure of meeting the legendary Viper Mechanic: Chuck Tator [www.tatorsdodge.com ]; he had my car fine tuned and running like a true high performance vehicle. I'm looking forward to learning everything I can about my car as well as participating in car shows and car races. So if anyone has any advice on care and maintenance; I'm all ears.........Hope to see you guys out there soon........

" LIFE IS EITHER A DARING ADVENTURE OR NOTHING"

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Club Jog and congrats on your new purchase!

By the way, I can't remember when I was 40! :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper