Hardtop Blues (Pic's)

Zee

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Some angles i love the way it looks with the top on...sometimes I hate it.

Today, I love it.

You must be registered for see images

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it looks good but personally i like the soft tops better. but to be honest, id never drive the car with a top on it

OP
OP
Z

Zee

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it looks good but personally i like the soft tops better. but to be honest, id never drive the car with a top on it

Not a fan...I normally drive it without the top, but it does get a little nippley at times:D

You must be registered for see images attach

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a fan...I normally drive it without the top, but it does get a little nippley at times:D

You must be registered for see images attach

looks much better this way IMO. otherwise its a vert trying to be a hardtop. a vert is a vert is a vert...

OP
OP
Z

Zee

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I hope one day I can afford to get a 3 piece hard top that can fold in the trunk. 90% of the time the top is off...but there are those nights where I want it on :cool:

Moodie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Zee give credit where it's due. your taking props for a car that's not yours. Lol

OP
OP
Z

Zee

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Zee give credit where it's due. your taking props for a car that's not yours. Lol

The first post is mine. I was merely pointing out the fact that I don't like how it looks with the soft top. Sorry you took it so personally :eek:mg

I had no intention for taking credit for someone else's car/pic :dunno:

Last edited:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree, looks great...beautiful car! I wrestle with the same issue....sometimes I like the top on sometimes not. Think the car generally looks better with the soft top because it is more streamlined (lower) looking. I like AC in the summer, so I've been leaving the top on.

By the way, I like the look with the stripes!

BadAndy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got the 3 piece trunk top last Spring. Couldn't be happier. I honestly do think it looks better with it ON. It seems I'm leaving it on more often than off.

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Zee, can you tell me what brand hard top you have? I bought one off a guy and he knows nothing about it, but it looks just like yours.
I put it on my car and it looks like it will fit, but I noticed there isn't any rear clips to lock down the back.

It does have GN-515 etched on the front underside.

IMG_0715.JPG

IMG_11232.JPG