Harpoon Brewery Tour and cruise Sunday June 5th

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Harpoon Brewery Tour
Sunday June 5th
Hi Everyone
Ever wondering how beer was made. The mystery will come to an end on June 5th. We will take a nice scenic drive through the mountains to Windsor Vermo:headbang:nt to the Harpoon Brewery and do a plant tour.:drive:
We will make multiple pick up points. First stop will be at the first rest area on Rte 93 just over the N.H border heading north. We will meet for 10:00 and leave for 10:15 sharp. We will then proceed to the Hooksett rest area for 11:00 and depart at 11:15 sharp. We will then take a nice scenic cruise through the mountains to Windsor Vermont. We should arrive around 12:30 and we will have lunch at the Beer Garden/ Restaurant.:eater: They seem to have a pretty good menu, you can check out their menu at: http://www.harpoonbrewery.com/harpoon/file/RBT%20Menu-041610.pdf . After lunch we will proceed to do a plant tour thereafter. This should be a great event with a nice scenic drive, great lunch and a plant tour of Harpoon Brewery. We have had a lot of rainy days lately:crazy2: so we are hoping that the weather is nice out that day.
We need to make reservations for the restaurant and the plant tour. They told me that the weekend is very busy for them and they will try to accommodate us. So when you respond back to me, let me know which pick up point you meet us at, how many are going and if you will do the plant tour with us. We hope you can make it, and enjoy the ride with us.:2tu:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
We are off to a great start. We have 8 Vipers signed up so far. This event should be a great time. I hope you can make it. Joe did you say Ice cream, I would say we could stop on the way back. Don't twist my arm so bad. Rick

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Chuck
Thats a great treat. Have you tried beer before, its pretty good. LOL See you Sunday. Rick

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as Tornados are not in the forecast I will be there.

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
We are up to 16 Vipers this Sunday, weather looks good. If you can make it, just meet us at one one of our pick up points. I hope you can make it. Rick

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, was really looking forward to this one, but sprung a coolant leak tonight. There was some unavoidable debris in the road during a cruise and it looks like it's leaking from the lower radiator hose area. I will spend tomorrow Vipering in a different way... on jack stands in my garage! Hope everyone has a great time.

:usa: Nick :usa:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, was really looking forward to this one, but sprung a coolant leak tonight. There was some unavoidable debris in the road during a cruise and it looks like it's leaking from the lower radiator hose area. I will spend tomorrow Vipering in a different way... on jack stands in my garage! Hope everyone has a great time.

:usa: Nick :usa:

Make sure to use proper jack procedures. Good luck with the fix.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well just got home another great event. Great friends , great cars, This is the best and most fun car I have ever had. Now all will be happy my car got wet today. Now I will have two spend hours cleaning again. A little rain makes a big mess. But is worth it. Again the NEVC and the people are loads of fun.

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wasn't good. We each got fined two dollars per horse. Let's see, 600 Horses times $2 =$1200!:omg:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just one other thing spoiled an otherwise perfect day. We traveled all the way to Vermont and this was the closest we could get to a Cod Tongue! :omg:

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the Hooksett meeting spot:

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Scott told me that the SRT Track Experience will be in NH next weekend at NHMS. I just signed up and there are more openings on Friday & Sunday.

NSviper check your PM.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on post up some pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH hang on will these do????????

You must be registered for see images

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Baz for making this cruise and Thanks for the pictures! Their beer was good wasn't it? :2tu:

Didn't know you went Baz, bummer. Would have been nice to meet you. I don't have much in common with the rest of the NE crew (Most of them drive slower Red Vipers lol). Hopefully the foot will be better soon and I will be out and driving in no time. I can walk with my boot pretty good right now so this week and next week should be enough of a break for me to be able to drive again.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to drive to and from a brewery.:boozer: Think I'd have to sleep it off in the parking lot.
Looks like a great day and drive.

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to drive to and from a brewery.:boozer: Think I'd have to sleep it off in the parking lot.
Looks like a great day and drive.

I don't know about that. I've run a few independent tests and proven beyond dispute that my driving skills increase dramatically after 2 beers when compared to driving after having 2 glasses of milk. :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4