Harrisburg / Philly Auto Shows

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Anyone planning to attend either of these shows? I don't see any Dodge (or even Chrysler) cars on the list. They are listed on the floor plans for both events, but nothing about the cars.

By the way, if you order tickets online for the Harrisburg show, you save $2 per ticket and receive a free 1-year subscription to Motor Trend.
2011 Pennsylvania Auto Show - General Info

Discount tickets for Philly will be available from area dealerships and McDonalds (click Show Info, Discount Coupons).
Philadelphia International Auto Show

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're free both weekends. If anyone has a date they would prefer, let me know and I'll schedule our babysitter for then.

Diane and Victor

OP
OP
markk

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Right now, we're looking at the Harrisburg show on 1/30 along with the kids. I should be able to confirm within the next few days.

OP
OP
markk

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Diane,

No. I have a Lions Clubs event Feb 4-6 and I doubt that I would get to Philly during the week. I can confirm that we're going to Harrisburg on 1/30.

Mark

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're got a babysitter for the 30th. Carmen, can you pick a good meet spot? We've never been to the HB show before.

Diane

OP
OP
markk

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
We're got a babysitter for the 30th. Carmen, can you pick a good meet spot? We've never been to the HB show before.

Diane

What time do we want to meet? I'm bringing my 3 kids (12, 10, 7) in case you change your mind Diane.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, I didnt respond earlier, in Scottsdale at the moment, we can meet at someplace like ******* barrel around 10 AM

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the interest of "thread hijack avoidance" I wanted to mention that I just posted an announcement about an exotic car show on April 30th in Hersey, PA that everyone is invited to attend. Please see the thread for more details. Thanks!!

OP
OP
markk

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
9AM? I thought it was either 10AM at ******* Barrel or 10:15 by the Caddy display. I have a 2-hour drive, so I won't be there for 9:00. Also, the doors don't open until 10.

OP
OP
markk

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Harrisburg Auto Show attendees

Heather, Mark, Carmen, Diane, Victor

Attachments

• DSC_0111.jpg
    DSC_0111.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 13