Hartzheim Dodge

GreyKnight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Though it may be a bit premature for a fully qualified kudo to Hartzheim, I wanted to say they have been awesome so far. I noticed last week that my 00' GTS never had the work performed for recall 999. They took the car in and placed the order for the reinforcement kit. Fortunately my car didn't have any cracks.

So just for anyone who needs to get this done or just recently purchased a gts that needs the recall work, dodge will still honor the work even in 2009 for a 2002 recall. :)

Hartzheim is in San Jose, CA

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you get it back, let us know how the work looks. I've been holding off on doing my recalls because I've been a bit worried about whether they can do it right or not... I've generally had good experiences with them, but a few problems with their work, too.

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is my 02' ACR part of the recall?

If so...

What is the recall all about. :dunno:

This is the first I've heard of this.

Thanks.

OP
OP
G

GreyKnight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I believe recall is only pertaining to 99-00' I believe dodge has a site where you can enter the last 8 digits of your VIN and check if the recall has been performed. Also carfax will also state the recall. That's how I found out.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you made sure that the recall was doing correctly? There are several threads in which Dodge Dealers put the triangular recall brackets on backwards. The owners never realized this until they went to have their oil changed and the recall brackets were covering the oil filter. Something you may want to check now, then have to find out later.