1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anybody "heard" the 03' at a car show, etc? How did it sound?

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by jwwiii, Dec 16, 2001.

1. jwwiii

jwwiii Viper Owner

Has anybody \"heard\" the 03\' at a car show, etc? How did it sound?

Hello;

I realize it's premature considering that D/C is probably still tweaking everything on the 03'; but I am curious if any of you got to hear the exhaust sound in person. Did you like it?

Thanks for any comments.

Jim

2. JonB

JonB Viper Owner

Re: Has anybody \"heard\" the 03\' at a car show, etc? How did it sound?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jwwiii:
    I realize it's premature .....but I am curious......Thanks for any comments. Jim <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

comments.....
    What you heard ISN'T what you'll get!

The show-car exhaust design and plans have undergone a LOT of changes since the show-cars. Once ambitious electronically adjustable exhaust 'seems' to have gone away in favor of NCT resonators. The PPVs are relatively quiet.

3. Steve Ferguson

Steve Ferguson Enthusiast

Re: Has anybody \"heard\" the 03\' at a car show, etc? How did it sound?

On my last few trips to Detroit I have heard a total of three SRT/10's running. My opinion is that they sound great. But then again, I like the sound of the original RT/10 also, and do not like many of the aftermarket sounds. So I guess you have to say, to each his own?