has anybody seen the new

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
alfa romeo sports car thats supposed to have the viper engine, steering wheeel and consol bezels? i saw a quick clip about it on tv

OP
OP
B

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep thats it, i saw it had the gen 3 and 4 steering wheel and consol bezels

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's pretty slick... Ford GT style doors, Daytona Coupe style rear, ferarri GTO proportions, curvy like a GTS and looks nothing like a Vette...

lmcgrew79

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Doesnt suprise me look how mercedes did the same with the sls. I also look at another mag today either car and driver or motor trend and the new m class mercedes rear looks just like a the new jeep/durango.

F

FrgMstr

This looks awesome.

You must be registered for see images

This view made me throw up a little in my mouth.

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FrgMstr:2998617 said:
This looks awesome.

100% agreed. Pass the **** bag.

Viper #53

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The rear of the car is a copy of the famed Alfa Romeo TZ1 race car. That car was small in size and carried very harmonious proportions. Remember Zagato created the double bubble roof in the early 1950s. This car probably looks better in person.

F

FrgMstr

The rear of the car is a copy of the famed Alfa Romeo TZ1 race car. That car was small in size and carried very harmonious proportions. Remember Zagato created the double bubble roof in the early 1950s. This car probably looks better in person.

Ah, a little throwback styling.....that fell on its face. Ack.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the amazing things about Viper is that the composite body panels are easily removed, so a custom builder can design and install his own curves. This is what has allowed the street serpent and other modified Viper to be brought to the marketplace.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2nd pic in post #8 is 2 different cars... ?

Let's say that the car in the video in post #12 is the new viper with some minor styling queue changes and it's priced around $120k like a ZR1. What effect does that have on the market for Gen1-4 cars ?

OP
OP
B

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think it will keep the gen 4 cars at a better resale value for longer,they wont fall to hard for a while

Viper #53

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I suspect Zagato will sell these well north of $250K-$500K. They are custom builds. The Aston Zagato customs sold for 2.5x the DB7 price

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
It was featured in " Autoweek" several months ago. I'd rather have the original Viper as all they did was take an '09 Viper and strip off the body and put theirs on. The car is all Viper underneath. Wonder why they didn't use a Vette--Oh I forgot --they wanted some power and handling--Dave

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This looks awesome.

It's like they designed the front on a Monday and the rear on a Friday. Yikes!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's no GenI/II but it's pretty darn sharp. In all fairness none of us will live long enough to see a car with the impact the RT/10 and GTS had.

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the front end, but the back is ugly, and the half windows make it look like a kit car.

I think a better option if you want Viper performance and Italian styling is to buy both a Viper and Ferrari.

~Jay

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least it has the side pipes from the VOI11 2012 Viper clay model. Exact same side pipes! Rims are different but just as ugly as the ones on the VOI11 cr. Man those were some ugly frickin rims.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss