Headers / 3:55 Diff Also

CALROCCO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAVE A 2002 GTS ORG/ OWNER LOW MILES WANT TO PUT ON HEADERS, NOT SURE OF WHAT BRAND AND HI FLOW CATS ALSO WILL CHECK ENGINE LIGHT COME ON? WHAT IS THE CERAMIC COATING AND ALL HEADERS WOULD BE STAINLESS RIGHT? RACED IN THE LATE 60'S WOULD LIKE SOME FEED BACK
WHAT ABOUT A GEAR CHANGE:dunno:

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAVE A 2002 GTS ORG/ OWNER LOW MILES WANT TO PUT ON HEADERS, NOT SURE OF WHAT BRAND AND HI FLOW CATS ALSO WILL CHECK ENGINE LIGHT COME ON? WHAT IS THE CERAMIC COATING AND ALL HEADERS WOULD BE STAINLESS RIGHT? RACED IN THE LATE 60'S WOULD LIKE SOME FEED BACK
WHAT ABOUT A GEAR CHANGE:dunno:

Do a search, just type in "Best Headers" or headers, etc., No point in asking which one's are best, since whoever owns what will just say theirs are the best. I'm actually looking for headers too at the moment and have been posting about it frequently here on the forums. I've been having a hard time deciding between American Racing and Belanger. However, after all the positive things I've heard on the Belanger, reduced heat, and especially hearing a sound clip of it:[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2fMhDBbus[/media] The above video has my my exact setup of High-Flow cats and Corsa Exhaust so if I get the Belanger I know my car will sound like the one in the video, and it's amazing. Also, the simple fact I'll save about $400 buying them over the American Racing Headers, has made me sorta lean towards the Belangers now. I've wanted them for 3 years anyway until I heard about American Racing Headers.

For Cats contact JonB. I bought mine through him 3 years ago.

In regards to gears, also contact JonB. Matter of fact, contact JonB about anything you're looking to do to your viper. He will tell you everything you need to know about gears, cats, headers etc., and which setup to go with in regards to what you want out of your car. I'm also considering gears now after talking to JonB. Except, I would lean more towards 3.33 or 3.45 possibly.

JonB# 360-837-3937