Hello NE

32 GMC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am slowly figuring this computer out. The site is great tons of info.
Sorry to hear of Jerry. Did not have the pleasure of knowing him but I am sure he was a good man.
How is the charge for the Hole In The Wall Gang? After seeing date, I do not have time then. But if there is a need for more donations I can help. I have to set up a paypal, but can still do the old fashoned way.
I have a few ideas on shows/charity, but maybe too late this year. Food Banks and Clothing are my big hitters being in NE it gets cold and eveyone needs to eat. I have been there and it *****. Now that I can I like to help with these types of foundations in my area. I think an event with local rock station KRock and Viper Club NE could come up with something big.
Hope to meet some if not all of you. Seems like a great club that does a lot, driving and helping. Happy to help out where I can if I have some notice to set time.
Kind of new to ares also 1 1/2 years. Lived in MA most of the rest of time Oxford, Fitchburg, Worcester. So any good places to go for Viper work if needed. I have a trailer so a fair distance can be done. If others need a tow somewhere let me know I'll see if I can help, you cover fuel only. Enclosed on order, have deck over tilt with front shield also, and plenty of car covers and tarps. Give me some notice, would like to help if I can.:drive::2tu:
Lets have some good fun this year.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very generous of you.

You are right about this year. Most of our events are scheduled, but that does not mean we won't make an adjustment for a great idea.

Looking forward to meeting you as well. I hope you can make our spring opener event on the 17th.

Joe
VP NEVCA

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. There is a Viper tech in Belmont, NH on route 106. His name is Steve Heitz and he can be reached at (603) 527-1995. He was the lead tech for Fitzgerald Viper when they were in Laconia, NH. Real good to deal with. Just drive north on 106 until you see the Vipers parked on the right, that's his garage. Hope to see you on some runs this year.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. There is a Viper tech in Belmont, NH on route 106. His name is Steve Heitz and he can be reached at (603) 527-1995. He was the lead tech for Fitzgerald Viper when they were in Laconia, NH. Real good to deal with. Just drive north on 106 until you see the Vipers parked on the right, that's his garage. Hope to see you on some runs this year.

If anyone is familiar with his old shop, he has moved since then. About 5 minutes down the road.

This is his new address which I believe is still on NH-106:
6 Farrarville Road, Belmont, NH 03220
(603) 527-1995

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey 32 GMC......First off i am not DEAD!!!!!!!:cool: My mom passed away!!!!!:sadpace: Thanks for the I was A Good Man comment Thou!!!!!!!......

You have a Trailer then i suggest you go to the Best Viper Tech in the Country........Chuck Tator. Tators Garage...D'ont bother with anyone else......He is our clubs tech director as well as being The Viper Wizard!!!!!!

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey 32 GMC......First off i am not DEAD!!!!!!!:cool: My mom passed away!!!!!:sadpace: Thanks for the I was A Good Man comment Thou!!!!!!!......

I know this isn't a funny subject, but that just made me laugh lol.. Jerry, I thought he was referring to you as well.. I just didn't want to say anything. :smirk:

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You have a Trailer then i suggest you go to the Best Viper Tech in the Country........Chuck Tator. Tators Garage...D'ont bother with anyone else......He is our clubs tech director as well as being The Viper Wizard!!!!!!

Ouch, I'll tell Steve you said Hi. :rolaugh:

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi 32 GMC
We have another member who lives in Swanzey who is a N.E. member. If you send me a P.M. I'll send you our calendar of events for this year and our recent emails. I hope you can make sometime for us this year. Hope to see you soon. Rick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456