Hello North Atlantic Region

John333

VCA Member
Reaction score
Hey guys ... just wanted to say "hello". I'm looking forward to completing the purchase and taking delivery of a low mileage Sapphire Blue 2001 RT/10, then meeting folks at the next gathering.

As a brand new member, I was wondering if anyone lives in the central MD area? I live in Crownsville a few miles from the Bean Rush cafe' on General Highway.

After 3+ weeks, I gave up waiting to see the nice Graphite Metal RT/10 on consignment at Eurostar Auto Gallery 30 miles away in Cockeysville, as the price was a bit high anyway. Next choice was found on Ebay; however, purchasing a West Coast car via Ebay auction has me wondering what I was thinking! I know what I was thinking ... I knew my wife liked the blue better even though she said either would be fine, and I love my wife a ton. The car auctioned for $6K less than the one on the other side of Baltimore, but simple is simple.

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi John, welcome! You will find a number of members in the Maryland area. I'm in Northeast PA, so I don't get to many of the events there, but most stuff happens in that area.
I love the Sapphire Blue...congrats on the purchase. Look forward to meeting you in the future.

OP
OP
John333

John333

VCA Member
Reaction score
Mark, Thanks for the note. What town in Northeast PA? What year is your viper? Yep, hopefully, I will make to a few events this year.

Cheers

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Just saw in the other thread that you didn't get the sapphire. Seems like some good karma came your way though and you were able to get the 1st choice - love the stripes! Hope it isn't raining there today when you take delivery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper