HELP! Calling all RT-10 Gurus!!

Viper 8 R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich - From my own experience trying to locate replacements for Late Model('98-Up RT/10) soft top latching hardware, I have to say the selection available is slim-to-none. The best bet may be a 'dealer-replaced-under warrantee' claim - - after all, IT IS A 2001.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That part is NOT a dealer-serviced part. And therefore no part number. It is incorporated into the Windshield Surround...... only the trim cover is available....

I DO have a 2000 RT/10 busted up! Windshield Frame complete, hardly used, apprers OK.....$2400 vs $6000 new. You could cerytainly have that piece fabricated, BETTER and CHEAPER!

ps the RT has Complete Cognac interior and Trim Pieces! Seats! Etc. Rare....call me!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich, The cover is the only part available from Dodge. Part # for right side "RC76DX9AA" cost $4.95- Left side # "RC77DX9AA" same price. I've never ordered this part before so I don't know what your going to get? But For $4.95 you don't have much to loose! Hope this has helped you?

Rich01RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know the part name/number for the latch plates that are hex-screwed to the top of the windscreen frame? It is under the black plastic trim piece to the right of the passenger sun visor (left of drivers side visor) - there are two of them (left and right)to accept the forward latches from the top(s). I was supposed to get a digital photo to send Nancy at Woodhouse, but I've been out of town and I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to do that. This part doesn't appear to be in the service manuals or parts fiche at the dealers. It is a cast metal piece about an inch long, 3/4 inch wide, with two smaller holes on either end to screw into the top of the windscreen frame and one larger flanged hole in the center to accept the latch. It broke into 3 pieces when trying to put my soft top on a couple of months ago. I need the passenger side plate for a 2001.

Thanks for any help -

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62