HELP!! Need Pics of Yellow/Black ACR with GT2 Wing

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was hoping someone had any pics of a 2001-2002 Yellow with Black Stripe ACR with the GT2 Wing. Good quality if you have it, but anything will do!

Thanks,
Chris

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll try to get my pics set up tonight. I'll post on here if I do. I'm going to put a yellow/black with GT2 wing in there. The quality isn't great, but it's not bad.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this what your looking for?

304side_wing.jpg

304back_stripes.jpg

304BBS_wheels.jpg

Austin

SnakeDreamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin to the rescue! heh your probobly still drooling over the day you got to see this baby huh? *lucky stiff*

anyway...am i the only one who notices in the 3rd pic that the front lip spoiler is a noticably different shade of yellow? i guess you'd know austin, did it show up in person?

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a yellow/black ACR, but not with the GT2 wing!! Looks like a partsrack wing to me. The GT2 wing is thinner and has smaller end plates. I have pics of my car, but you asked for yellow/black and not red/white. Hope this helps.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snake Dreamer: This isnt my car, it use to be a current VCA memebers car. He sold it and bought a red SRT. This is a VERY sharp looking GTS. I noticed the color difference as well.

Austin

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gorgeous car but that front spoiler is not even close to a match. Great design though. Anybody know what the car sold for?

Chad

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fire, I wasn't able to get online and get my gallery running. Family came into town and was online all night. I should be able to get it done tonight, I hope.