hey Fast Eddie

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a picture of the 32 passing the 13? Good thing I got a picture of it eh?

MAM_1.jpg

MAM_2.jpg

OP
OP
R

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim always takes some sweet pics! The caption should read "the 13 car navigates around moving chicane (aka the 32 car)"...

The funny part is that I now know every inch of the MAM track (and a few parts off the track too), but I don't ever remember seeing that house!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim always takes some sweet pics! The caption should read "the 13 car navigates around moving chicane (aka the 32 car)"...
The funny part is that I now know every inch of the MAM track (and a few parts off the track too), but I don't ever remember seeing that house!

LOL~~re: the 13 car navigates...!! That house IS quite close to the track! :omg: Any limits on decibels at that race track due to the close homes? Reason I ask, is LimeRock has limits on decibels, and our Viper is too loud for the track!!! They allow certain times of the year to race outside the decibels, but not often...very strange...! ~juli

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like a whole farm. It's back there where they do the mud pulls as you start to go down the back stretch. It looks like its across the street.

Farm_Mam.jpg

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim i still cant believe you didn't get any pictures of the #33 car spinning towards and hitting the turn 14 corner station.I thought you were a pro.

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim i still cant believe you didn't get any pictures of the #33 car spinning towards and hitting the turn 14 corner station.I thought you were a pro.

:lmao: :lmao: Now you're funny Tom. :D Did anybody get a video of that? I didn't get a picture of it but this is what it looked like from inside the corner station.

33_close_up.jpg

Speeding Vipers are larger than they appear in your camera lens, when they are coming straight at you. I'll make sure to get the picture next time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave