Hey, Mopar Boy Ay?

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you'll be too far away to come to any of the RUNAWAY HOME shows next week, but maybe you could spread the word to listen in on North Country Public Radio (NCPR) if you receive that station.

Broadcast covers 32 stations covering the top third roughly of New York State, as well as parts of Vermont, Quebec and Ontario, including Burlington, VT, Kingston, Ontario and the eastern suburbs of Ottawa.

http://www.northcountrypublicradio.org/programs/local/stringfever.html

www.runawayhomemusic.com for show dates next week or Runaway Home on FB

Live broadcast is Thurs April 18 3pm-5pm local time

If you get a chance, listen in and/or call in. It'd be great to hear from ya.

-chip

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ay Boy! :D

For sure. Forgot to actually post something here but I have been sending the word out. Actually a bummed I won't be down there even if just to see you guys. Very bummed I won't get to see them live!!

For you Ontario folk, look into Chips post above. You will be amazed!! :omg: Major talent!

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Robert. I wasn't too sure if you had any family/friends that would be close enough to listen in on NCPR. Anyhow, Hope all is well.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I do have some out that way! I will also check into online listening. I hear the internet thing works well for listening in when you be far away...... :D :rolaugh:

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope it sounded good. We had a blast here. Show in Heuvleton NY was packed. Off to Saranac lake for show this eve.
We stopped by Niagara Falls Wed.....WOW! that is something else. A "wonder" one might say. :D

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. That was just for the live radio show that day. It should be up on their website soon. String Fever with Barb Heller www.ncpr.org
Off to Lake Placid for some "touristy" stuff, then Cadyville for in House concert which I believe is sold out.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really seeing the area now aren't you guys! Well done! Too cool. I know famous people. :D

Where under the Barb link will it be listed, do you know?

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure where it is, but we'll try and find it. It may take a few days for it to be up on the website. Probably in a "String Fever" link. Runaway Home, etc

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good job Chip. Like you said, it's hard to squeeze all those good times into a few minutes. The band sounds great :2tu:.