HMS = Good product + Bad service??

SRTim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I unfortuantely had the same type of poor customer service when ordering 2 bottles of water wetter from HMS. I waited 1 month for them to ship the order, I then called HMS and the operator said that the order had not yet been filled. She then immediately sent it out to me.

Not a big deal, but if it were someting that was worth more money I would have been very dissapointed.

Tim

FRANK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to disrespect HMS...but why would anyone order Water Wetter from him? He would be the absolute last person I would contact for Water Wetter. Jeez, your local speed shop probably stocks it...You can have it at your front door within 3 days if you order from Summit or Jegs Performance in Ohio. Plus, their prices are rock bottom, and I believe that they do not charge shipping.

SRTim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just scrolling around his web site and saw it and ordered it. I realise I could have (and probably should have) ordered it from Summit etc.

It is not really a big deal, and I would probably still order products from HMS, as I believe he sells quality products.

Tim

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best price I found for my smooth tubes was from partsrack. Also, excellent service and friendly staff (and that was even before Jon B was hired!). As far as Hennesey's tubes being the "best," I wouldn't sweat that, as long as the tube is rigid enough not to "taco" under pressure, and is in fact "smooth" to give a less obtrusive airflow (both of which partsrack's tubes have shown to be on my car), they should be fine. Also, remember that you will likely pay for the name associated with certain tuner's parts or even genuine "Mopar" parts (last I checked Dodge wanted close to $200 for tubes and filters).

As far as smacking Hennesey, better watch out, or John himself may come back with one of his epic "internet whiners" slams! Bring it!

WAR TUNAS, ERRRR TUNERS!

Halnasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey John H,
You always come back with a cheery "everythings fine response". Why don't you remind me why you refuse to refund or exchange my money? I, like many of your supporters, think you have really good products. I also know that you can't please everyone. However, I did not cancel or change my order in anyway. I simply did not receive what I paid for. I'm sorry that I couldn't find my way into the "in croud", as I would like to have several of your products on my car. Maybe you could at least tell me what I did wrong.

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!

All these hard feelings. I can share my experience - I have found John to be helpful and responsive in my dealings with him. I am about to become the proud owner of a Venom 650. If someone has a compelling reason as to why I should or should not complete this transaction, can you please contact me PRIVATELY at [email protected]. Again, I as surprised at these posts. It is contrary to my experience.

Thanks,

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing new from the team at Hennessey. Same old Sh**
I often wonder how he stays in business. People like him will always get bit in the end though.

Halnasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see from the other post with a similar title, that some of us are getting a response from John. It is good that we have the internet to keep him honest. It has been a week since my post above, and he apparently has chosen not to reply. I guess I'm not one of the lucky ones. Maybe next time.

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here we go, all taking sides. Maybe we should all just look at this as individuals and make decisions based on facts. I think it is about time we all just accept the some people have not had a good experience with HMS and others of us have. Look I own a multimillion dollar company that is totally based on customer service. You know what?? There are people out there that will not do business with me for one reason or another. It is a fact of life that you can not please all of the people all of the time. But does the fact that I have not properly satisfied every single customer mean that I should go out of business and that I am not reputable??? NO. Other clients of mine will tell you I am the best! So why dont we all move on from this topic. If anyone would like me to relate my positive experience with HMS, please contact me privately at [email protected].

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth