Homestead this Saturday, January 3!!

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Members,

Last Saturday's event at Homestead was really a great event. FARA was super accommodating for all VCA members, and for the price they charged, it was really a good deal. The only problem was that we wanted more track time!

Well members, the event is here and the time is now. A big thanks to Member Bob P. for telling me about Hooked on Driving, which is an group that organizes events through out the United States. Henry Gilbert, who I've known for over 10 years, is the owner/operator of the Florida/South Georgia Region and puts on driving events at Homestead, Sebring, Palm Beach (formally Moroso) and Roebling. Henry was teaching at Justin Bell's Viper School at Moroso back in the day, and subsequently took over after Vipers were replaced with Corvettes. He's an accomplished driver, one of the nicest people you will meet, and runs an event that will please all of you with an abundance of track time. ..:: Hooked On Driving ::..

Here's how it works: The cost is $295 per person. But for 1st time VCA Members at this event, he will give a $40 discount. Also, all spectators are free. Lunch is included with your paid registration.

9:00-9:15am Henry takes you on the track shows you the line and gets you familiar with what's happening and where to look for difficult turns, or unsuspecting elevation changes.

From there, the Advanced Group goes out for 25 minutes and rotates with the Intermediate and the Beginning Groups, all who drive for 25 minutes each session. You will get a total of 5 sessions which is almost 2.5 hours or track time. Believe me, this will be more than enough for all of you.

During lunch, you can take out your guests during the parade lap. If not, only instructors can take passengers out when the track is hot.

I know this is very short notice, but if you can make it, then please come out and try it. You can pay at the track so there is no commitment. But at the price they are offering this event for, and the amount of seat time on this incredible track, this is really one incredible deal.

Please let me know if you're able to make it. It's going to be a great day!

Ivan

V

Venomiss

Hopefully some Florida members will take you up on this great offer!:drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R