Honda cleaner polish

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used the Honda cleaner polish spray on my bikes, but has anyone ever used it in their Viper?

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never heard of it, is it for paint or metals?

Zaino makes a good AIO type of cleaner polish now, it is called Z-AIO. Klasse also has a descent AIO type of product.

OP
OP
M

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use it on paint, chrome, pipes, painted plastic, about anything on a bike. I have used it for over 3 years, no problems. it is about $6 for a 16 oz spray can.

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you like it, start buying it up like crazy. Honda just discontinued it due to environmental pressures.

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great stuff!!! I work for a Honda dealer and people buy this by the case!!! Yes it is true that Honda has discontued the product, we bought the last 100 cases,thats the bad news. The good news is we have hooked up the company that produced it for Honda and still holds the patent on it and will continue to sell it on our web site www.bernardiparts.com From what we have found the only difference is the scent. Another great product is Honda Bright, fantastic for the brake dust build up we all suffer from. I know this is a shameless plug and hope I don't get into trouble for it but they really are great products. I've been the parts director her for 25 years just tried the Honda bright for the first time this spring WOW great stuff. I was suffering from there must be somthing better for my baby and I had the stuff stacked outside my office!!:2tu: :2tu:

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I use it on my viper from timte to time...it works great!

I use to have 3 cycles and that was the only way I washed them...Honda polish gets my recomendation.:2tu:

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet-GTS
How about bringing a case or 2 to our next get-together? I'd like to try a can of it. And, I'm sure you'd be able to make some other sales on the spot. I just bought some Zaino and like it so far. But, I'm always looking for something new. Are you planning on this Sunday for Sarasota?

jack

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes I am going up to Saratoga, I am driving up on Sat. am. I have a couple of cans in the garage, I will bring them along for you guy's to try.Hope to see you up there.:2tu:

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
more of an exterior product. look for me on Sunday if you make it up, if not we will hook up in the near future.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
H-D sells an identical product, even smells the same! No worries about getting it. Pick up a shirt while you are at it! Fat Boys Rule!:2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh