1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hosting a meet July 21st

Discussion in 'Illinois' started by The_Greg, Jun 15, 2012.

1. The_Greg

The_Greg Enthusiast

Hey everybody, just joined the VCA and in my 1.5 months of Viper ownership I've heard many good things about the Illinois region, so I'm very excited to become a part of this active club!

So 8 years ago when I was eager to learn more about my new-to-me SRT-4 as a teenager, I invited some people over to talk about the car and allowed the people to use our lift and basically bribed them with free food. Turns out, people really enjoy this so here we are 8 years later and I've hosted a meet every year. We have gotten to the 35-40 car range and have even spawned a website from our humble little community called www.wisrts.com most peole on there own an SRT-4 but as the community grows I see more variatey coming on.

Anyways, Please stop by on the 21st of July for some free food, free beer, absolutely great company, a cornhole tournament, and a raffle for prizes (I support the meets through the raffle).

[​IMG]

Link to the information thread at wisrts.com:
    http://www.wisrts.com/forums/showthread.php?5672-TGAMVIII-WI-s-largest-meet-Don-t-miss-it!

Of course my Viper (and SRT-4) will be there. If anyone knows MoparJim his UGR TT GTS has been there the last few years (he has lots of toys so I don't know if he'll bring it this year). I met two other WI Viper owners that are part of this Illinois region who will be there (yellow/black '06 and an '04), so we'll have a small snake pit already. Help me make it huge!

Thanks,
    Greg

2. tlcobra

tlcobra Enthusiast

Sound like a great time. We are going to do are best to be there.
    Jim from Mchenry
    98 gts
    05 srt ram quad.

3. tlcobra

tlcobra Enthusiast

Greg was your viper at the meeting on the 6th?

4. The_Greg

The_Greg Enthusiast

No, I missed it. I didn't know about the first Wednesday of the month meetings until this Tuesday, an I paid for my VCA membership on Wednesday. I have a slate gray 06, no stripes, blacked out wheels and tail lights.

Is your Ram Viper powered? There will be one of those at the meet this year too.

5. my viper

my viper enthusiast

Watch out for the guy in the 06 Bumblebee, I keed I keed. Sounds like fun. Will let you know if I can make it.

6. tlcobra

tlcobra Enthusiast

Yes the truck is viper powered. Goto youtube viper club june 2012. See all the car from the meeting. The first car is mine.

7. cash84

cash84 Viper Owner

You gotta make it! It's been like over two years since we last seen each other lol. Ur slacking! Haha kiddin. Hope to see ya there

8. The_Greg

The_Greg Enthusiast

BUMP!!!

Just a little over two weeks away! Good chance this wil be the biggest I've ever had!

9. The_Greg

The_Greg Enthusiast

10. The_Greg

The_Greg Enthusiast

This is TOMORROW!!!!

Hope to still see some of you guys there!