hot rod power tour 2013

Sssssss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's that time of year again, just wondering if any of y'all are going to be doing any part of it.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long Hauler here, it will be my 9th one. Picking up my 2013 Viper this Thursday, it is going on the Tour. Solid white SRT w/ track pack. We also have another 2013 blue/white Launch Edition traveling with us on the Tour.

Tony

OP
OP
S

Sssssss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a long hauler as well, this will be my first long haul and my third tour, I'll be looking for you along the way (really want to see a gen v in person) my dad and I will be in a survivor 78 hurst t/a.

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your in for a great time , did it back in 1999 . :)

That may have been the year when they stopped in my home town of Elk City, Oklahoma. I remember them coming to the park and about 10,000 people showed up! Back then was the entire population of the town lol.

I remember seeing Rad Rides by Troy vehicles out there. Awesome event for sure!

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long Hauler here, it will be my 9th one. Picking up my 2013 Viper this Thursday, it is going on the Tour. Solid white SRT w/ track pack. We also have another 2013 blue/white Launch Edition traveling with us on the Tour.

Tony

Just booked my hotel. See you guys in Hoover AL!!!!!

Wedge500

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have been a Longhauler since 2007 and its a blast every year. Did 3 years in our old 74 Cuda, 1 year in the GTS and 2 years in our blown 90 Stang.

This year we will only be stopping in Chattanooga as we are mixing it up just a bit and are planning on cruising all of the fun roads like the Tail of the Dragon. We will be cruising with an 03 Z06, a 13 Shelby Vert and a 12 Grabber Blue Stang. Hope to see some of you there!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R