Hotel Info: Vipers Cruise the Smokies

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear VCA Members,

Below are the hotels' contact information in which we will be staying at during our Viper Trip to the Smokies. In order to save some money and guarantee you a room where we will be staying at, book it now. There are already 18 cars going, 10 from South Florida and 8 from Central North Florida, and the number keeps growing so please take a moment to book now.

I am also in contact with the VCA President from the Alabama/Tennessee region and he is arranging a meeting with all of us with his members as well. This will be an amazing time so please try to plan on attending. Remember, if you'd rather go in another car and or rent a motorcycle while up there, it's all ok. We just need a head count for the restaurants and sites where we'll be stopping by. We may also be meeting other VCA members from other States as well so this could very well be a huge turn out.

If you have previously emailed me or called me telling me you are going, please email me again with the amount of people going with you. We will have a special Pit BBQ at the Valley View Lodge as we arrive Saturday evening.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon and hope you can make our memorable trip to the Smokies.

Thursday, October 22, 2009 Hampton Inn, 201 MLK Jr. Blvd, Savannah GA (912) 721-1600 $134/Night

Friday, October 23, 2009 Hampton Inn, One Rocky Ridge Road, Asheville (828) 667-2022 $209/Night

Saturday-Monday, October 24-26, Valley View Lodge, Townsend, TN (800) 292-4844 $80 (Standard) $100 (Suite) per night. Mention Viper Club to get these rates. They will have a wash station there as well.

Room rates do not include sales tax.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Ivan

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Members,

There was a mistake in providing the hotel information for our first night's stay in Savannah for our Viper to the Smokies trip. Please change your reservation to this address and location.

Hampton Inn
201 E. Bay Street
Savannah, GA
Tel: 912-231-9700
Rate is $188/night plus tax

I sincerely apologize for this error and for the trouble it may have caused.

Thank you.

Ivan

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235