Houston Viper Club. *** REST IN PEACE **

OP
OP
AJT

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, website has been down for a while.....
Hopefully we can regroup?? I heard the money is *******,but I do not know what that means??

Andy

Reaction score
Andy, we have a newsletter going out next week with some really exciting news. It will cover past issues with the club and current problems. But better yet, it has a plan to get us out of this hole and become active again. Our last meeting had a total of 3 Viper owners. Which was lame since we had a bunch of people RSVP and not prepay. Which put us in the hole even more. If you truly want to become active come join us at our next meeting.

Doug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whens the next meeting? and where do i sign up?

If you guys arent ******* friday evening come out to the League City car show.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys have a great president and the support of National to get things rolling again. Be sure to contact your Southwest Zone Director (George Farris) or the Southwest Director at Large (Yours Truly) with any questions or comments.

Also, each and every one of you is STRONGLY encouraged to come whip some tail at the Southwest Zone Rendezvous coming up June 24-26. Houston typically fields the fastest drag racers and I suspect could also clock some pretty good times on the autocross - using DC-provided SRT-10's and SRT-4's. Your official invitations from National should be arriving later this week or early next. Hope to see you there!

Chris

OP
OP
AJT

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy, we have a newsletter going out next week with some really exciting news. It will cover past issues with the club and current problems. But better yet, it has a plan to get us out of this hole and become active again. Our last meeting had a total of 3 Viper owners. Which was lame since we had a bunch of people RSVP and not prepay. Which put us in the hole even more. If you truly want to become active come join us at our next meeting.

Great! I never heard anything about a last meeting. I'm in & looking forward to it.

Thanks
Andy

OP
OP
AJT

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whens the next meeting? and where do i sign up?

If you guys arent ******* friday evening come out to the League City car show.

What time does it start up in League City? I'm pretty close since I live off Clear Lake City Blvd.
I went out there once last year around 8 or 8:30 & there were not many cars there.

Andy

Doug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It starts around 5:30 to 6:00 pm. I went out there a few weeks ago and there was a bunch of cars. Now that it's day light saving time there should be alot of cars.