Houston Visit

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Will be in Houston May 4th to 7th. for Business Meeting.:crazy2: Any Viper events Happening after 5 P.M. I could make while in Houston ? :dunno: Four Points Hotel/Katy Freeway area of Houston.

OP
OP
L

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
All the Viper stuff happens on the weekend usually, pretty quiet during the week here.
Yea, Kinda figured that, was hoping to do something while off, to take my mind off the usual Company meeting BS.if you know what I meen.
Thanks.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could always go up to Tomball Dodge after 5 pm and see the Viper farm up there... :)

Lots of nice places to eat in Katy, some decent bars, and Bass Pro Shop if any of that interests you.

OP
OP
L

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
You could always go up to Tomball Dodge after 5 pm and see the Viper farm up there... :)

Lots of nice places to eat in Katy, some decent bars, and Bass Pro Shop if any of that interests you.
Thanks, Will Do, anything's better than sitting in a Hotel Room watching Obama Trash / News.

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am free next week and always looking for an reason to take the Viper out. Let me know.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My suggestion (Tomball Dodge) has already been mentioned. You'll be a good area of town to see Vipers.

OP
OP
L

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I am free next week and always looking for an reason to take the Viper out. Let me know.
Thanks,I'm not sure what times they will cut us loose, but I appreciate your offer. Please send me a PM on how to contact you. BTW Beautiful color on that Viper.

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks,I'm not sure what times they will cut us loose, but I appreciate your offer. Please send me a PM on how to contact you. BTW Beautiful color on that Viper.

PM sent. Looks like you realized that blue is faster too. :drive:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I might meet you out at Tomball to say hi!

Sending a PM

Andy

OP
OP
L

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Sorry Guys, I got stuck in meetings until after 6 PM every nite & didn't want to call late. If anyone's around New Orleans,La on the weekends let me know & I'll buy the first cold One. Thanks.

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured you were stuck at work since I never heard from you again. If you ever make it to Houston again let me know.

OP
OP
L

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I figured you were stuck at work since I never heard from you again. If you ever make it to Houston again let me know.
Thanks, And if You or anyone from the Houston area need any help when in the New Orleans Area, don't hesitate to contact me.