How come this board is dead?

Lambo95RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bob - hope you are well. Are you planning to head up to Road Atlanta for the Petit LeMan at all? Was hoping we could get a few Vipers out in support of our new racing venture (assuming they can keep the cars in one piece until mid October). Will have my big brakes on by then I hope.

OP
OP
D

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bob - hope you are well. Are you planning to head up to Road Atlanta for the Petit LeMan at all? Was hoping we could get a few Vipers out in support of our new racing venture (assuming they can keep the cars in one piece until mid October). Will have my big brakes on by then I hope.

I'm definitely going to go up for at least one of the two days.....Sunday is better but its a zoo. Let us know which day you're going and we'll maximize the Viper presence!

OP
OP
D

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chadeus Exodus ? j/k. :D

Chad definitely kept the conversation lively. Scott's doing a great ob of organizing events.....I was just tryin to get some regional discussions going. Oh well, wait for winter

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad definitely kept the conversation lively. Scott's doing a great ob of organizing events.....I was just tryin to get some regional discussions going. Oh well, wait for winter

I'm still alive, just not posting much these days. A lot of good people who used to post here have left due to varying reasons, so its just not as entertaining as it was in the past. Plus, with me now living in FL, the beach seems to take up a lot of my free time instead of sitting behind a computer monitor :D

I do miss the hanging out with the GA-VCA crew though. I'll most likely see ya'll at NOPI in a few weeks!

move to FL...:D

That's what I've told all my GA friends. Mainly the ******* girls, but a few guy friends as well :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets