How did the DMV miss this one?

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In New York there's a box on the form and you have to spell out in clear and unadulterated english what your personalized license plane means. Not only do you have to be clever to come up with a license plate you will enjoy showing off (and nobody else has yet) you also have to be clever in coming up with a description they will accept for that plate.

It made my brain hurt so I gave up.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like" Viper love on" especially with the little cute California poppies in the background. The heart does not make me think "hard", I'm just saying...........

OP
OP
Lawrenzo

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like" Viper love on" especially with the little cute California poppies in the background. The heart does not make me think "hard", I'm just saying...........

That's how I sold it to them. But, if you say it quickly your mind ends up in the gutter.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper love on, viper love on, viper love on, viper love on, Viper love on, viper love on, viper love on, viper love on Viper love on, viper love on, viper love on, viper love on,Viper love on, viper love on, viper love on, viper love on, Viper *******..................uh oh

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm amazed they'd put a heart-shape in the middle of the tag. Figured there'd be some regulation precluding anything but alphanumerics....

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Indiana you have to write a paragraph explaining your request.
The best I have seen belongs to a gynecologist in Bloomington "Y DOC"

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have this:

You must be registered for see images attach

I told the DMV that it means "Fun Viper". Obviously.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger